Official: 2009-2010 Fantasy Basketball Thread

^ i forgot to tell you guys that i already picked up deandre jordan and he's on my starting lineup
laugh.gif

thanks for the input fellas! i may have to go hayes and hickson

With Kobe sitting out, I'd say Shannon Brown.

Is it safe to say that Baron Davis and Gerald Wallace are sitting out tomorrow?

I've got
Jrue Holiday
Stephen Jackson
Mike Miller
Z-Bo
Camby
OJ
Andre Iguodala
Blatche
KD
and Kevin Martin

with BD and Wallace out. Should I drop any stars who might be sitting and pick up any free agents?

^ Drop SJax or OJ, Jrue should still be gettin' PT.

I spent most of the year hovering around the 6-7 mark in my league, and I moved to 4th the first week of the playoffs. I've been running through everyone since the playoffs started and I'm currently up 9-1 in the championship game.
pimp.gif

Hope I don't lose tonight, though. I'd be
mad.gif
frown.gif

Who would you guys bench tonight?
Looks like GWallace and Aldridge probably won't play tonight so I need a suggestion on one more player to bench?
14cqkuf.jpg

I am down 4-5 and this is it, my last run to win the championship.
It'll take a lot of luck on my side and bad luck on my opponents to win but I will give it my best shot.
2mrxkat.jpg

someone dropped Kobe, so I picked him up just to pick him up.. loll

I also wanted to thank NT, cuz of ur guys help I won my league..

Im up by 200 points in a point league so Im pretty safe

Thanks guys
pimp.gif

looks like wade, haslem and jermaine o'neal are sitting out tonight

Dwyane Wade, Jermaine O'Neal and Udonis Haslem all seem likely to sit out tonight's game against the Nets, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Ira Winderman.

i own wade in my championship league so i guess im sitting him out tonight since he's not playing. i'll just put shannon brown to fill in
wink.gif

should i start brandon rush or chuck hayes? just need solid fg% and rebs

I need confirmation of whether GWallace, Aldridge and JKidd will sit out tonights game so I can put someone who will play in their place.

Damn Tyreke Evans killed me last night being ejected.

Pretty sure Wallace and Aldridge are out. Didn't hear anything about Kidd.

Anyone know if SJacks is sitting for sure? Or if he'll have limited minutes? Cuz then I'll just replace him with DeAndre...

This sucks, Ben Gordon has been ruled out of tonight too for personal reasons. Damn!

Lots of players aren't playing tonight.
Celtics and Hawks whole starting 5 is practically out.
Rondo and Williams will start but most likely get limited minutes.

^alright I pulled him.... ESPN made it sound like he could get some burn and the 'ship is comin down to tonight

shouldve picked up dejuan blair...arghhhhh

lets hope i can get more rebs with the late games tonight..its really going down to the wire
frown.gif

offbad and I have a very tight match up tonight for the championship. Best of luck to ya offbad.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

offbad and I have a very tight match up tonight for the championship. Best of luck to ya offbad.
[h1]Week 24: Apr 5 - Apr 14[/h1]

[h4]Score Summary[/h4]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th][th=""]
Stats
[/th][th=""] [/th][/tr][tr][th=""]
Team
[/th][th=""]
FG%
[/th][th=""]
FT%
[/th][th=""]
3PTM
[/th][th=""]
PTS
[/th][th=""]
OREB
[/th][th=""]
DREB
[/th][th=""]
AST
[/th][th=""]
ST
[/th][th=""]
BLK
[/th][th=""]
TO
[/th][th=""]
TECH
[/th][th=""]
Score
[/th][/tr][tr][td]offbad[/td][td].470[/td][td].744[/td][td]45[/td][td]697[/td][td]77[/td][td]222[/td][td]146[/td][td]57[/td][td]37[/td][td]99[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]rck2sactown[/td][td].474[/td][td].761[/td][td]11[/td][td]635[/td][td]81[/td][td]186[/td][td]168[/td][td]57[/td][td]30[/td][td]99[/td][td]5[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][/table]
now to wait for stat corrections
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom