Charlie Villanueva

Chris Andersen

Brandon Jennings

Should i drop anyone and pick up:

DeJuan Blair

Andre Kirilenko

Mike Conley

Travis Outlaw

Looks like I solidified myself as Rank 1 in one of my NT league.

lefor3 and nicedudenicedream are gonna be a problem
nerd.gif

who do you guys think i should go with for the week (pick 1 player please.. i listed them in the order that i am leaning):

Kevin Martin - 4 games: Denver, Memphis, Boston and NY

Lou Williams - 4 games: NY, New Jersey, NY and Chicago

Brook Lopez - 3 games: ATL, Philly and Toronto

Randon Roy - 2 games: Washington and Phoenix

whats up with K Love?
with those comments he made about the coaching, should I be expecting him to be back and getting minutes?
I can drop him for Salmons or Crawford
any advice?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

man.. what the hell happened to joe johnson??!??!?!

Injury to his Achilles' heel. Definitely a no-go tomorrow against NJ and most likely out Wednesday as well. Sorry, bro.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

nerd.gif
Dang, might meet you in the semi-finals. Was hoping to see you in the finals if possible too. You got a nice team man. 

I need assists

who do I drop for Toney Douglas?

Monta Ellis
Mike Miller
Kevin Martin
Danilo Gallinari
Andray Blatche
Amare Stoudemire
Troy Murphy
Chris Kaman
George Hill
Courtney Lee
Tyreke Evans
John Salmons
Spencer Hawes

I know Hawes is my worst player on the team, but I still kinda need him for the big man numbers he provides.  Let me know NT

Who do I drop for Aaron Brooks?

Rajon Rondo
(Bos - PG)
Jamal Crawford
(Atl - PG,SG)
Carmelo Anthony
(Den - SF)
Luis Scola
(Hou - PF,C)
Andrew Bynum
(LAL - C)
Tracy McGrady
(NY - SG,SF)
Kevin Martin
(Hou - SG)
Dirk Nowitzki
(Dal - PF)
Vince Carter
(Orl - SG,SF)

^Either you're in a 8 team league, or you're in a team with a bunch of damn ******s.

Drop tmac.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

nerd.gif
Dang, might meet you in the semi-finals. Was hoping to see you in the finals if possible too. You got a nice team man. 
Thanks. Honestly, when the season started, I thought my team sucked because I made some bad picks toward the end of the draft
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, everyone will be a problem. I got a lot of inconsistent guys on my team. Injuries about to set in.
frown.gif

@solefx tmac

@nublee i would say hawes since thompson's back and hawes hasnt done much since he got back. he may end up losing his starting spot.

btw, does anyone know at what time waivers clear for Yahoo fantasy? I know it;s not at 12:00 am. Seems to be random
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^Either you're in a 8 team league, or you're in a team with a bunch of damn ******s.

Drop tmac.

lol..Its the latter.
Dropping T Mac

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

nerd.gif
Thanks. Honestly, when the season started, I thought my team sucked because I made some bad picks toward the end of the draft
laugh.gif

Now that I think about it, everyone will be a problem. I got a lot of inconsistent guys on my team. Injuries about to set in.
frown.gif

@solefx tmac

@nublee i would say hawes since thompson's back and hawes hasnt done much since he got back. he may end up losing his starting spot.

btw, does anyone know at what time waivers clear for Yahoo fantasy? I know it;s not at 12:00 am. Seems to be random
nerd.gif
I am in central time zone and they usually clear sometime between 2:15-2:30 my time but sometimes can be earlier or later.  Very inconsistent. 

In my experiences waiting for waivers to clear, it's like 2am or somewhere around there. But yeah, it does vary. I think by 3am, the player you're waiting for should be cleared by then.

Originally Posted by parada45

Time to give up on Lou Williams?

What are Collison owners doing when CP3 comes back?
I'm planning to drop TMac for Rodney Stuckey (someone ended up him dropping because they couldn't wait for him to get back from his injury). I'll maybe hold on to Collison for a bit while I wait to see if CP3 is back to 100% or if he ends up re-injuring himself. I traded DRose for JKidd just before the deadline for insurance in case CP3 did in fact come back. I dunno. I'm hoping I'll be fine with or without CP3 coming back.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Thornton going to see any change in production or minutes from CP coming back?
I honestly don't foresee a huge drop. Thornton probably won't be jacking up as many shots and forcing the offense, which is good for his FG%. I'm sure he'll still get his 3's and PTS in though considering the fact that CP3 will most likely be feeding him just as often.

A couple quick questions. I've got a bye this week, so I have the freedom to pick up both AK47 & Stuckey and just wait it out for them to come back from injury. Should I be taking the risk by picking ONE or BOTH of them up? I would definitely be dropping TMac (since NY only has 2 games next week) for one of them, but who else should I drop? Gooden?  I need some help in the STL category. (PS. I'm sure y'all know by now who I've got on my team since I've posted it so many times already on here. lol.)

Thanks, bros.

i'm hanging onto lousy williams for a while longer, but then again i have no one to add.

UTH and DET have decent playoff scheds, and if i had the bye i'd add both. if it goes all bad no big worries just drop them. the luxury is being able to afford that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom