Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Wow, check out the caption for this pic:

capt.alcs10310172213.alcs_angels_yankees_baseball_alcs103.jpg

Former Yankee player Dave Winfield, left, stands with New York Yankees' Derek Jeter(notes) during batting practice before Game 2 of the American LeagueChampionship baseball series Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, in New York.

capt.alcs10710172224.alcs_angels_yankees_baseball_alcs107.jpg

Former New York Yankees' Dave Winfield, left, chats with MLB Hall of Famer and former Cinncinati Reds Joe Morgan before Game 2 of the American LeagueChampionship baseball series between the Yankees and the Los Angeles Angels Saturday, Oct. 17, 2009, in New York.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

6ec6338e74e8315e37eb5616cb0ec07e-getty-.jpg

capt.alcs10810172244.alcs_angels_yankees_baseball_alcs108.jpg

Originally Posted by StillIn729

My friend/roommate is from Cali (we live in Philly), he is going to the game tonight in full Angels gear by himself, I would go if it wasn't miserable

he can get very obnoxious, odds we never see him again???

nah he should be fine tonight, probably verbal abuse but thats about it. the fans at the game tonight paid alot to be there, unlike the yankee fans during theregular season who probably would picka fight with him. All hes gonna witness is a yankees win so i dont know what he went there for.
smile.gif

I've never seen a fly ball hit in this stadium stay in the air for that long, and not be a home run.

that was pretty interesting about the tracks plus or whatever. Kinda changed things up alot. A 95mph fastball is really on a 86mph one.???? Or did Imisunderstand

Back
Top Bottom