Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

This dude here
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Damnit... stop visiting the damn mound Molina, you're not doing a damn thing.

the last wild pitch was AJ's fault but Molina isnt doing a great job behind the plate, def gonna be scrutinized - Girardi - for playing Molina over Posada

goddamn that inning was brutal.
sick.gif

AJ must have thrown 90 pitches that inning and he was erratic as +$+#.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

the last wild pitch was AJ's fault but Molina isnt doing a great job behind the plate, def gonna be scrutinized - Girardi - for playing Molina over Posada
There was nothing Molina could do about that wild pitch.

And I don't see why Girardi would be questioned...Molina hasn't done anything dumb behind the plate so far.

Yeah venom, you have to imagine if that inning would have gone different if Posada was behind the plate.

Oh well, time for the bats to give us the lead again.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i think Vlad must lead the league in weak ground outs to short

he's dead pull...everything on the outside part of the plate is a dribbler to short...

I'm glad to see our bullpen after 5 innings.. this man is a headcase.. I knew he was gonna give us at least 1 bad inning in this series
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

And I don't see why Girardi would be questioned...Molina hasn't done anything dumb behind the plate so far.
Yes there was. Molina didn't have to call for the curve. We obviously all saw it did not work all inning.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Yes there was. Molina didn't have to call for the curve. We obviously all saw it did not work all inning.
Molina called for it or AJ wanted to throw it? The mound visits definitely didn't help but I'll put more of the blame on AJ since it seemslike he has an inning like that every other time he starts.
smh.gif

We better score here.

Molina trying to make up for his catching woes with the hit...lets keep it moving...capitalize on this opportunity!

damn SMH at me for not realizing 2 posts before this one it was post #2000

SON OF !+$!% WITH THE DP

Back
Top Bottom