Official 2009 ALCS Thread LAA Angels ( 2 ) vs NY Yankees ( 4 ) YANKEES WIN !!!

Fanatic, did you ever glue the bat back on your Cano bobblehead? I still want it.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Lay down Angels....lay down.

can you please stop posting?

A base-running mistake or an error means we're laying down? Every thread i see you in you're criticizing every other team or making excuses for your own. Go to the Mets off-season thread or something
Stop posting? How about you stop catchin' feelings.
roll.gif

Twins layed down for em and the Angels are doing a good impersonation of em'. Errors left and right, dropped pop ups, and playing uncharacteristically is not "laying down" right?

Angels are making pitches but the offense/defense can't do its share.
Yea, i must be catching feelings.
and that is not "laying down" at all.
Making mistakes=/= laying down.
Laying down would be losing 5-0 every game or never having a chance to win one of these games. If we make all these mistakes and win does that still mean welaid down?

laugh.gif
@ iLL

I was gonna use "Derek Jeter's Butt Cheeks Appreciation Thread". Heads would have been like "huh???"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Everbody in this thread laughin and jokin but theirs a actually a game goin on. Y'all some real clowns sometimes
Laughing at A-Rod's homoerotic behavior has no influence on the Yankees inability to score with runners in scoring position.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Fanatic, did you ever glue the bat back on your Cano bobblehead? I still want it.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I glued it back.

Maybe when I die I will bequeath it to you
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Mez you've been helping theYankees the whole time with those previous avys
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom