OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

i know he's ur fav
laugh.gif

Lol common DS lets not start talkin like them. We still on control for now. We just gotta start playing a little better in series close out games. Its like weget the first 2 and then dont really try on the 3rd game. I mean im glad thats all we have to complain about is that we arent closing out sweeps, but I wouldreally not like the divsion to be close at the end of the season. My heart cant take another last series of the season with the Yankees determins the division.We shouldnt have been shut out by the Braves yesterday (yes I do kinda count that as a shut out since they had the double play easy). Still a decent seriesotherwise.

And yes the Mets are worthless. How do you give up the first win to Wang. [Barkley]Just TURRRRRRIBLE[Barkley]

laugh.gif
i know i know...just i thought the mets could win at least one...oh well...on to the O's for us

Another good game pitched by Lester. We gotta get this sweep so we can pick up the game we lost in the Braves series. Since the Yankees will prolly dropatleast one to the Mariners.

Any new trade rumors we involved in? Havnt really heard much so far

glad to see lester getting back to form
pimp.gif

yeah trade rumors have been kind of quiet lately...i know if dice k was on his game...penny would be as good as gone. he's done well for us and im sureteams would be willing to take him

Tough loss guys
laugh.gif

[Rolling Stones] Can't you hear me knocking? [/Rolling Stones]
2 games back
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

pathetic

smoltz looked solid tho
pimp.gif
...that makes FIVE solid starters all pitching well for us right now

Seriously?
laugh.gif
Good thing it isnt September.

At least Smoltz looked good. Okie with a game ERA of like 108.
roll.gif

Wow well that was embarrassing last night. Not really much to say.

Heres a shoutout to the Yankee fans since this is usually what you guys post. But its all I can think of after that %$@*

Me and DS
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Originally Posted by Proshares

Brian's been slacking he would have BEEN in here with the facepalm pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im not gonna lie im a little disappointed. I was fully expecting a barrage (Not sure if I just murdered the spelling on that) when I logged on this morning.Yet only say a few wows.

Not a good start for Becks. That L last night might have messed up our heads for this game. Good thing we got 2morrow off to get things straightened out.

Still plenty of game left we can still take it but like I said its not lookin good right now.

Back
Top Bottom