OFFICIAL 2009 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (95-67) - Red Sox vs Angels - ALDS - Series 0-0

laugh.gif

i'll just keep yelling out, "it's hottah than a couple of rats *+++!+@ in a wool sock ovah heah" or however it went

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

i'll just keep yelling out, "it's hottah than a couple of rats *+++!+@ in a wool sock ovah heah" or however it went
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I might have to put that on a T shirt for when I go on Sept 27th.

You'd probably see us if you look down then. Think we're all in 239, the section right next to the Hark Rock in CF.

Yea the LF side. Not sure if it's the Hard Rock. W/E it is in CF we're on the LF side. I'm going to be at the Hard Rock outside anyways before thegame I gotta wait for my friend to show up.

laugh.gif
I dunno I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I might have to get a beer from a bar around the Stadium before hand.

Nah no man hugs im good.

I just wanna see a 4 game win streak. I just wish I knew who our next series was with so I knew who we are going to get it against.

man HATE the damn rays. drank myself to into a stupor last night after the game. feel like crap right now
laugh.gif

anyway, big 4 nights coming up. hate tonight's pitching matchup. it could honestly be smoltz v a 10 year old and i'd still hate it

pitching matchups for the whole series are good. early playoff baseball, i love it .........

Yea the pitching matchups are good except for tonight. Gotta hope Joba pitches like the first part of the season and not the last month. The only other shakymatchup is Sabathia vs Buckholz. But I dont think the Yankees have seen Buckholz before and they usually dont do well against 1st timers. Plus Sabathia hasntbeen lights out recently. Should be a good series.

Realistically Id be happy with a split. As a fan I hope by Monday we are 12-0 for the season.

Lets go SOX

nah we faced buckholz before, twice. 2 no decisions and the yanks won both.

i could see a split, of course i want all four but 3 outta 4 don't seem unrealalistic the way both teams are playing right now.

btw, i aint got tix so i'll be posting here alone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

btw, i aint got tix so i'll be posting here alone
laugh.gif
nice...i dont have to worry about getting billy clubbed in the head
laugh.gif

im with you on the split. was talking to my doorman (yankee fan) last night and he was hoping for 3 out for 4. i'd be happy with a split.

nice...i dont have to worry about getting billy clubbed in the head

laugh.gif

nah real talk , i got mad love for sox fans. you guys make it fun. everytime i meet a sox fan we wind up ribbing each other back and forth and it cracks me up.i remember when i worked in a dorm back in 02, i met these 2 guys from boston who were studying in nyc. i took em to a game and we sat in the bleachers. thesedudes were die hards and they wound up getting into it with some guys who were just going too far. i actually had to step in and defend these dudes cause ifelt bad.

i hate the team but the fans are cool with me, some of u
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

57e25c84507cd6a2bfafa129d55e86754f7237e.gif

laugh.gif
you're right though, it's the fans that make these series fun
Gotta co-sign. The bar should be fun tonight, since in CT it seems its pretty evenly split with Yankees and Red Sox fans. So I'm always goingback and forth with someone during the game.

And damn I didnt think ya faced Buckholtz yet. That games not looking good. Hopefully hes go the no hitter stuff that game

Back
Top Bottom