OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I have a feeling Matt Scherzer ends our streak tonight. He was really good the last time out @ Milwaukee.

Hope not though
frown.gif

ethier not readin the ball properly in RF.

solid start by weaver, his arm angles are tough - he can go submarine, over the top and keep switchin his angles which makes it tough for the hitters.

lets gooooo.

12-0.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

YARGHHHHHHHHHHH I JUST WOKE UP!!!

what'd I miss???

1st inning - ethier misread a flyball, had him turning his body like he was dancing, got a leadoff double 0 outs. -weaver proceeded to get 2 strikeouts -nextbatter flyball to RF, ethier had NO jump, hudson made a sick catch in shallow RF. -dbacks dont score dodgers up to bat: -raffy gets the count 3-2, leaves thebat on his shoulders lookin at strike 3 -hudson double down LF -manny walked -ethier drives in hudson -manny goes to third -loney grounds to 2b, scores mannyand ethier advances to second -martin drives in ethier, martin steals 2b - then advances to 3b on error -kemp grounds out i got you caught up homie.

^^kinda hard to read, blame my phone
laugh.gif

but, weaver is pitching like a man out there, hes on a 75pitch count - lets see how deep he goes.

what a milf in the dodger tee

im not gunna lie i had little faith in jeffy.....but he came to get a big contract haha

2IP 4 K's 2 hits allowed 0 runs............and stuck out once looking. lol

smokin.gif
good looks

I want that giveaway radio! I miss my radio I got as a giveaway in 92-94 in the shape of a baseball that had the dial placed right in the middle
pimp.gif

Screw bobbleheads & Blankets, BRING BACK GLOVE NIGHT! BATTING GLOVE NIGHT!
laugh.gif
BALL NIGHT! I remember getting Brett Butler, Mike Piazza and Eric Karrosbaseballs through the giveaways. I also remember the last time they gave them away, that was wild
roll.gif

Anyone remember BAT NIGHT when they'd give you a voucher and you had to redeem it at Target to get your wood bat?

ughhhhhh I'm getting old, those were some great memories
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Weaver
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am glad to have him back. His best years were with us...a master of the quality start.

WHY must they insist on "throw it back?" we ARENT the cubs and this aint Wrigley. We have NO traditions, why steal others?

GAHHHHHH I hate dodger fans

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

WHY must they insist on "throw it back?" we ARENT the cubs and this aint Wrigley. We have NO traditions, why steal others?

GAHHHHHH I hate dodger fans
you hate me??
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom