OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Anyone remember BAT NIGHT when they'd give you a voucher and you had to redeem it at Target to get your wood bat?

laugh.gif
my tio would always come up on a bunch of vouchers

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

WHY must they insist on "throw it back?" we ARENT the cubs and this aint Wrigley. We have NO traditions, why steal others?

GAHHHHHH I hate dodger fans
you hate me??
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Foul mouthed, drunk, late arriving early leaving, wave loving, "______ SUCKS" chant loving, beachball reaching, fake jersey rocking, not payingattention to the field people, that's who I hate. Those people make up the majority of what is known as a "fan" of the dodgers.

Me and you, and everyone who posts regularly in here, are anomalies in this neck of the woods.

so, i dunno if any of you read my post a couple days ago about how lupio and juan rivera workout at the 24hr i go too ... i know im probably late, but theirsister jenni is married to estaban loaiza
sick.gif
sick.gif

(btw she had a sex tape
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
Esteban is married to HER?!

I never knew that

My bro played little league a few years back with his (Lupillo and Jennis) nephew, and my GF was his nieces tutor back in HS.

bigmike you a fool
roll.gif

yo 562, yeah my gf was trying to tell me she was married to a pitcher .... for some reason she said fernando v.
roll.gif
, and i was like what? then she saidestaban.

then i asked juan at the gym and he did confirm it.

they both recently just got out of rehab man (lupio and juan), hard on alcohol and other hard %+@$.

they found god, hopefully they can stay sober.

smh.gif
@ ethier & hudson, although hudson was in ethier's territory - hudson called that alllll the way.

The thing with Lupillo and Jennis family, they have a brother who is a minister and their parents and grand parents are SUPERDUPER devout religious people. Iknow this by being around their family back in those years, they don't push their beliefs onto others, but you know they're hardcore. They both comefrom a great family, just that they chose that career.

yeah, that lifestyle led to NO good.

i hear juan makes christian music of some sort now?

small world though, damn i think we all hated estaban with a passion
laugh.gif

lets get weaver this W
pimp.gif

blondie did well gettin' ahead of the dbacks hitters, unlike jmac always seemed like he was pitching behind.

i hope he can add any sort of consistency at the back end of the rotation.

sidenote: my sister bringing some in n out home for me ftwwww, life is good.

Back
Top Bottom