OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

eek.gif
roll.gif
don't tell me you just busted out some SWV on us, damn it must be serious.

she has lost some weight though.

Since the dodgers are saving 7-8M, there's some chatter of them possibly going after a pitcher / hitter?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

plashke is b.tching more than when my girl caught me cheating on her
smh.gif
lol BN.......you learn your lesson or did you you learn to plan better??

laugh.gif
sorry

Ok, here's the dream scenario:

Manny spends the next 50 games showing up at Dodger dream fields, talking with kids and explaining that even though he didn't use steroids, that he has tobe more responsible for what he puts in his body.

He comes back and mashes, dodgers win WS.

smokin.gif

or he builds the next Dream Field solo, bulks up Paul Bunyan status and murders the ball like nobodys business

laugh.gif

I really liked what Joe said all throughout the conference....
pimp.gif

From what I've been hearing/reading throughout the day.. I'm not sold dude was on steroids. I know he was on something that's supposed to be takenat the end of steroid use but to me he's not on steroids until he tests positive for them. There is no indication that dude had tested positive prior tothis or that his name was on some sort of "list", besides Canseco's 90% chance allegations, for the 15+ years dude's been playing.

In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone. The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical uses for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment.

So as of now dude was just trying to keep up with Kemp and Loney seeing as he was in the on deck circle for some off-field activity.
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
wr-1.jpeg

I have a question for you Dodger fans...if it turns out that he did in fact used steroids, will you cheer for him when he comes back?

furcal
odog
ethier
loney
russ
kemp
blake
wolf
pierre

lets go gametime
devil.gif

on a sidenote: even though manny is suspended, he can still be inside the clubhouse and workout with the team, i really hope he's there supporting them andkeeping them focused.

Just to delve into what you're fishing for though...

I don't know to be honest. It would be the ultimate karma for dodgers fans for all the @+** they gave Barry
laugh.gif

But then again I've always said we should sign Barry to play off the bench, hell I wanted him last year when we were stuck with Andruw so....
on a sidenote: even though manny is suspended, he can still be inside the clubhouse and workout with the team, i really hope he's there supporting them and keeping them focused.
word. He can be in uniform and take BP and full on practice until the time the gates open up.

I sincerely HOPE that he does this, or plays for the Armada like I read they wanted to do on their twitter
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom