OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

The game in Ny would be tight, I was expecting this to happen last year.

It would of been the last time the Dodgers and Yanks would play at old Yankee stadium.

I wish I could go, doubt it since all my money will go towards South Africa next year.

Sweep, Sweep, Sweep.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Btw, Yankees are hosting the Dodgers next season.

Exhibition or interleague play during the season?
nerd.gif

"The Beard"'s homer on his bobblehead last night..
pimp.gif
... (edit: dammit, got confused about the night of the bobblehead
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

eek.gif
damn man a ton of Sinaloense folk here, I would've imagined more Michoacanos

y'all keepin that cuerno de chivo in the backseat with Jesus Malverde around the neck with the biggest Tomateros decal you can fit on the rear windows
laugh.gif

don't shoot
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
get me a venados sticker! jk i have my venados fitted for like 5 months already and still havent worn it

ay mrJ, gf told me she's from culiacan, sinaloa.

she was saying mazatlan has some
pimp.gif
beaches.
i got some fam down there too. but ive been told things can get ugly down there
eyes.gif

MrJ - where'd you get the Venados fitted at? I've been looking for a spot that sells Mexico's fitted but no luck. I do have family coming fromMexico constantly but never want to ask them for that favor. The one time I did they brought me like an XL jersey... and I'm like a M or L at times.

Anyway, it can get ugly down there. Last time I was in Mazatlan.. I was out on the streets in the tourist area and one car started shooting at another carthat was parallel to them. Killed two dudes inside the car and a lady that was struck when she was walking on the sidewalk. The worst thing was that itwasn't an instant death but she was choking and gasping for air before paramedics made it there. Plus she had her whole family with her including her like4 children. All young kids with the oldest being like 13... they were from Sonora. Besides that there are dozens of stories we hear about since my Pop'sfamily all lives down there in Culiacan.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

ay mrJ, gf told me she's from culiacan, sinaloa.

she was saying mazatlan has some
pimp.gif
beaches.
i got some fam down there too. but ive been told things can get ugly down there
eyes.gif

You ain't lying, there's a reason her and the fam had to get outta there.

Question: Does Sinaloa have those 'white-girl' looking mexican girls? I mean, my girl got the blonde hair, tan skin and light brown eyes - would havenever known she was from Mexico.

If that's the case, you got a lotta work to do in Mazatlan homie
devil.gif

Exhibition or interleague play during the season?
nerd.gif

Although its not set in stone ... per NY Post
eyes.gif

Joe Torre appears headed toward a Bronx homecoming in 2010.

Though next season's schedule won't be official for several weeks, an industry source told The Post yesterday that the Dodgers are preliminarily slated for a three-game, interleague series at Yankee Stadium, in what would be their first visit to The Bronx -- barring a Yankees-Dodgers World Series this year -- since the 1981 World Series.

Here's tonight's lineup
Pierre, LF

Furcal, SS

Hudson, 2B

Ethier, RF

Martin, C

Loney, 1B

Paul, CF

Blake, 3B

Weaver, P

smokin.gif
@ o-dog glad he's ok.

Let's go for the sweep, Weaver do work son!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Question: Does Sinaloa have those 'white-girl' looking mexican girls? I mean, my girl got the blonde hair, tan skin and light brown eyes - would have never known she was from Mexico.

If that's the case, you got a lotta work to do in Mazatlan homie
devil.gif

Here's tonight's lineup
Pierre, LF

Furcal, SS

Hudson, 2B

Ethier, RF

Martin, C

Loney, 1B

Paul, CF

Blake, 3B

Weaver, P

Yup.. as does the rest of Mexico. I mean, the majority of my cousins from Sinaloa are all light skin, blonde/light brown hair, blue/green eyes... The times Ihave been out there though you see every skin tone, hair color, and eye color combos. There are a lot of "gueritas" though.
laugh.gif

Paul getting the go ahead tonight...
pimp.gif
... too bad he's in there for 27and not 16. Prove me wrong Andre!!!

seems like it beerman
laugh.gif

yeah, that bobblehead enticed them to go.

ay arent you from the IE? you know any legit barbers?

Back
Top Bottom