OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

went to all three games.. and saw a REALLY good series.

i have a feeling wolf went in by accident. his number is 21, and kemp is 27. i dont think putting wolf in to pinch hit to open the inning was right. kemp camein in the next inning. could be wrong tho.

traded my bobble head for the two tickets next to mine at the game.. gonna bring more of the crew.. party time!

Awesome game, aside from the idiots, the on field presentation was great
smile.gif

Now onto the Halos

YOOOOOOO!!!

Anyone up to go to WWE Monday night?!

I'm not much a wrestling fan as I used to be but it seems like something BIG will happen

Never mind, i'm low on funds as is, dropped $ on JoBros tickets for my sis birthday, need to pay for my flight to SF in September, saving for SeasonTickets next year, and now i'm going to see what's up for NY next June
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh yeah, blink tickets go on sale the 30th

FML

EDIT: Not trying to brag, on second look it came across that way, you goons know me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

YOOOOOOO!!!

Anyone up to go to WWE Monday night?!

I'm not much a wrestling fan as I used to be but it seems like something BIG will happen
dude, just for the !%#% of it i looked up tickets. i came up with center court/ring whatever it is, row 2. i was like
eek.gif
and i wanted to pull the trigger, but didnt feel like spending over $80 ticket
ohwell.gif

ill just chill out and bbq/get drunk somewhere with peeps watching the laker game.....even tho i hate em
devil.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Never mind, i'm low on funds as is, dropped $ on JoBros tickets for my sis birthday, need to pay for my flight to SF in September, saving for Season Tickets next year, and now i'm going to see what's up for NY next June
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh yeah, blink tickets go on sale the 30th

FML

EDIT: Not trying to brag, on second look it came across that way, you goons know me
grin.gif

what days will you be up in SF in september? hotel and flight reasonably priced for that weekend? im thinking about going since that coincides with the raidersfirst game of the season

laugh.gif
yeah MrJ I got an e-mail while I was at the game lastnight and I read it, started laughing and then I checked it out, but rightnow i've got otherthings that take a priority over a purchase such as this

IYN i'm going to head out to SF the weekend of 9/11 to catch the series with the jints. so i'll be flying out the night of the 10th and returning inthe evening of Sunday 9/13. It's my first time going up north, but the flights are super cheap IMO and the hotel packages for 2 are reasonably priced.

the only way i'd go to raw is if DX, Nation of Domination, Stone Cold and em' were still in the WWE.

damn those were the days
laugh.gif

anyways, looks like Jake Peavy is going to the white sox ... how can we get Adrian Gonzales from them?

devil.gif

Looks like Jake Peavy to the white sox is agreed upon, now theyre waiting on Peavy's approval.

Peavy out of the NL West appreciation
pimp.gif

Now lets get Gonzales, a package around Loney, Pitcher, position player should be enticing to pry him out of SD.

I think our chances for Adrian are slim.

I think the Padres only were going to deal him to us if Peavy said "I'm not waiving the clause unless you trade me to Chicago or Los Angeles"

Yeah our odds would be very slim.

But imagine how embraced he'd be here in LA ... and other baseball fans would finally see how good he is.

Colletti was just on Dan Patrick's show. Said the last discussions they had for Peavy was about a month ago. Towers told him "the price was high forthe Dodgers". 3 players from the 25 man roster and 1 prospect.
And I'm sure the 25 man roster players wasn't like Jaun Castro or anybody..
laugh.gif

I'm thinking Kemp, Loney and ? and the prospect, maybe DeWitt?

-J-

Good solid pitched game last night from both sides.

Let me just say that O-Dog has some ridiculous range, he goes after grounders that other 2nd baseman probably wouldn't even attempt to snag.

It was a good crowd at the game, I was in the Top Deck and around the 4th inning, went to get a Dodger Dog when I noticed people were waiting at the entranceto get in wondering why? Turns out, they ran out of bobble-heads, and people were not moving until they were ensured one.

So a guy comes from the downstairs, and brings up a box with a bunch of them in it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sort of Odd, I had never seen that before.

sinser, check your inbox when you have a chance.
smile.gif

so does anyone have an extra Blake bobblehead? I have some Gagne bobbleheads with your name on them if you do
laugh.gif
One is DS too.
laugh.gif

Also, anybody think we should just lock up Hudosn now? Eff the 1 year thing. Give him a couple year deal. We'll be set with Furcal and Hudson for the nextcouple years..

-J-

Despite our sometimes anemic offense we managed to get the sweep
pimp.gif
. Thepitching match-ups for this weekend look good.

Peavy out of the division and in the AL
smokin.gif
..but I think dude has toapprove it first?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

MrJ - where'd you get the Venados fitted at? I've been looking for a spot that sells Mexico's fitted but no luck. I do have family coming from Mexico constantly but never want to ask them for that favor. The one time I did they brought me like an XL jersey... and I'm like a M or L at times.

Anyway, it can get ugly down there.
word. i look in the new era pickup post and some spot in NY had em. my brother happened to be in NY at the time. called em, gave em the info and he picked up 1 for me, him, and my pops.
they have some on the newera website but that hat is ugly. its just a V. they have a couple other teams on there too

Cool I'll check that out.. I've also seen some on eBay but never pulled the trigger.

Game was nice yesterday, the crowd was CRAZY... lots of Mets fans last night
laugh.gif

Casey Blake Bobble Head night got the stadium packed
Some pics

Right Field Pavilion... all you can eat
pimp.gif
. BUT damn we sat shoulder to shoulder
smh.gif

BONUS: Casey Blake Bobble Head

Its a good thing for now peavy will be out the west, but with the prospects they'll get for him, we might be pissed later. And there's no way adriangonzalez gets traded here. Our only bet is we get him when he goes into free agency

Nice pics, Stadium was packed for a Wednesday game.
I guess they might want to invest into a few more giveaways like this during the middle of the week.

One thing I didn't mention about sitting in the Top Deck.... I hate the big freakin' lines, seems like half of the Deck is in line.

anyone trying to deal the bobble head?? i have shawn green, nomo, gagne, or some cash.....all DS lol edit...i have a signed baseball by green too.....im notjoking.

I have Shawn Green, Brian Jordan,Cesar Izturis, Fred McGriff, and Paulie. Nothing but classics to trade
wink.gif

JK, stopped collecting them. Im only going for Dodger Icons now.

In yo nostril, going to MNF against the chargers? Me and friends will be staying in Oakland, hopefully I will convince them to go to the Dodger game on Sunday,unless we arrive on Sunday.

Bring on the halos.

I think that peavy is taking too long to make decision already.

562, off topic but did that nter that offered you a ticket to Mex vs USA in the azteca come through?

For Frisco I recommend getting tickets in the field level, should be easy to get considering the giants will be out of contention.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

I have Shawn Green, Brian Jordan,Cesar Izturis, Fred McGriff, and Paulie. Nothing but classics to trade
wink.gif

JK, stopped collecting them. Im only going for Dodger Icons now.

In yo nostril, going to MNF against the chargers? Me and friends will be staying in Oakland, hopefully I will convince them to go the Dodger game on Sunday, unless we arrive on Sunday.

Bring on the halos.

I think the peavy is taking to long to make decision already.

i really want to but im hesitant to travel to watch them get pounded. i did that last year by going to the new orleans game. worst game i have ever been to andi had to give up my nlcs tickets to do it. at least we still spent 4 days in new orleans.
laugh.gif

at least the bay is a short flight and the dodgers are in town that weekend. i figure they are a bit overdue to beat san diego anyway.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

562, off topic but did that nter that offered you a ticket to Mex vs USA in the azteca come through?

For Frisco I recommend getting tickets in the field level, should be easy to get considering the giants will be out contention.
nahh dude he never did, would've been the perfect gift to myself since i'm 8/18

I already copped my tickets, last month actually when I was buying all kinds of games up
laugh.gif

section 108 row 24 I think, Friday and Saturday games
smokin.gif

NIMO AWESOME pics, what cam are you working with?

Back
Top Bottom