OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

CincoSeisDos, I just bought my tix to the Randy Johnson Bobble Head game. I don't think I'll be going for the Santana Bobble Head game. Try eBay after the game. A lot of people put their bobble heads up for sale on there. Sorry bro.

j6igcj.jpg

Aww good deal bro. What sucks is i'll have to wait some time for buying one, these things start super high and with time die down most of the time.

I still want that backpack
smh.gif
tongue.gif

I still want that backpack
smh.gif
tongue.gif

Why?

It has a big %*@ Giant logo,
smh.gif

Sorry, can't have that in my house, I don't care how "cool" I think it looks. Same with the Santana bobblehead. There is no team I hatemore than the Giants (maybe the Raiders too,
laugh.gif
, but they suck). Idon't like the Angels, Yankees, Red Sox, Cowboys, Lakers, but man I hate the Giants.

laugh.gif
for no other reason than being there when it's given away and being to old, that is all my friend.

As for hating them, for me personally it's died down since Bonds took off the uniform. Lets be real, the games haven't been the same since. Those matchups between Gagne and Barry were timeless, even they had a few laughs at him throwing 100mph heat and BB hitting off to the side for a good 6 or 7 pitches.

I hate the NFL and NBA, but I REALLY hate the Lakers and Raiders

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
for no other reason than being there when it's given away and being to old, that is all my friend.

As for hating them, for me personally it's died down since Bonds took off the uniform. Lets be real, the games haven't been the same since. Those match ups between Gagne and Barry were timeless, even they had a few laughs at him throwing 100mph heat and BB hitting off to the side for a good 6 or 7 pitches.

I hate the NFL and NBA, but I REALLY hate the Lakers and Raiders
I guess we have to settle for Sandoval and Broxton
tired.gif

There's an article on espn on bronson arroyo taking all these supplements. He doesn't sound scared at all of getting caught or taking a supplement thatisn't on the non-banned list. But I think its gonna scare teams into claiming him off waivers

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

There's an article on espn on bronson arroyo taking all these supplements. He doesn't sound scared at all of getting caught or taking a supplement that isn't on the non-banned list. But I think its gonna scare teams into claiming him off waivers
I was thinking the same thing, why would he open his mouth right before clearing waivers
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i know right?
but dude doesnt seem like he gives a %@%%. hes under contract and sitting under a few milli.

sick.gif
@ the rockies being 5 GB. It feelslike a week ago when we were up 9games (when PMAC said the division race is over)
roll.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Its gonna be a battle today versus Haren, we need to get a sweep.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
i know right?
but dude doesnt seem like he gives a %@%%. hes under contract and sitting under a few milli.
dude is preying for good karma?

kershaw tonight
cce15cee3e69c3181f3632042db3d1ee0462d05.gif

Kuo is still a beast.
The division is still over.

These %%$++%! still got me working 6-6 every day.

But, I'm going to the game today.
pimp.gif

Here's the lineup for tonight's opener at Arizona...

Furcal, SS

Martin, C

Ethier, RF

Manny, LF

Blake, 3B

Loney, 1B

Kemp, CF

Hudson, 2B
Kershaw, P

Game over.

3-0 dbacks

Haren hammered a curve from Kersh and we ain't putting up more than a run vs Haren.

Back
Top Bottom