OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

smh.gif
cmon OX

I have had zero faith with this fat @%%*$%% bum since last year. god damn his fat !#* gets in trouble and all he will throw is the fast ball same %!%* all the@%%*$%% time

@%%*$%% bum

Originally Posted by sinser13

we getting swept tomorrow
I hope so.

$+@!!$# pathetic, Kuroda pitched a hell of a game and these bums ruin it like this.

We're on the brink to get swept by a team thats down 20 games in the NL West.
laugh.gif

Wake the $%++ up Colleti, these arms are tired.

214qi47.jpg

The arms are tired. At the same time, the bats are not producing. They have not been producing since the All Star break, with the exception of a couple ofgames. This team has been terrible with RISP.

smh.gif

Like PMAC, this division race is over. I hope I'm not wrong, but after this month, the schedule is a breeze with the exception of 6 games against SanFrancisco and the final 3 games against the Rockies. Even though the division lead has shrunk the Giants have a tough road schedule in September. Plus, theRockies and the Giants play each other a lot.

This team is flat as pancakes right now. I hope they snap out of it, next week's homestand will be huge. Anything less than a series win against theCardinals and a split with the Cubs will be a dissapointment. The last homestand was
smh.gif

To say the division race is over is a bit premature, don't you think?

IMO you're setting yourself up for a years worth of facepalming, the division is still alive and kicking what is the lead down to 4.5?

The Rockies have proved to be a great 2nd half squad and the Giants have the pitching come October.

We haven't shown any consistency since the ASG and I don't know how long our spot starts and tired arms from the pitchers can last and to add ournon-existence approach at the plate with RISP.

Like you said the last homestand was
smh.gif
, and this race is gonna heat up.

I understand you guys are upset with Broxton's performances as of late, but don't you think the fat insults are over the top?

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I understand you guys are upset with Broxton's performances as of late, but don't you think the fat insults are over the top?

shut up dude. go move into the produce section at whole foods.

^IYN did you ever send out the coupon things?
nerd.gif

[h1]CT scan negative on Hiroki Kuroda after line drive to head[/h1]
August 15, 2009 | 9:51 pm

Hiroki Kuroda is being hospitalized in Phoenix for observation tonight after being hit with a line drive to the right side of his head in the bottom of the sixth inning of the Dodgers' 4-3 loss to Arizona.

The shot off the bat of Diamondbacks' pinch-hitter Rusty Ryal hit Kuroda with such force that it ricocheted on one bounce into the stands between home plate and the third-base dugout. Kuroda received immediate attention, never lost consciousness, showed no sign of external bleeding and had a CT scan that was negative, according to Dodgers spokesman Mark Rogoff, at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center. Nevertheless, of course, he will be monitored carefully overnight.

Back
Top Bottom