OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

i was looking for tix for tonights game but some of the prices are
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i was looking for tix for tonights game but some of the prices are
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Should have jumped on those weeks, even months ago in advance like I did. I knew sellers were going to massively increase the prices.
smh.gif

Just got some free tickets for this Friday's game as well...
But all the way the F' up in the My Section part of the stadium with the "savages" as IYN calls them
laugh.gif

Gonna be the first time sitting up there, can't wait to see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so many flips out there. probably had record hot dog sales tonight.

I see Daryl found a new home in someone's belly?

kept her at home away from those savages. and that girl who sang last night, smh. she should have gotten booed out of the stadium. words were on the videoscreen right in front of her face.

[h1]Dodgers and Vicente Padilla near deal[/h1]
August 19, 2009 | 1:39 pm

The Dodgers are "very" close to acquiring pitcher Vicente Padilla, according to a source with knowledge of the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to talk about the matter.

The Dodgers can sign Padilla for a prorated share of the major-league minimum salary of $400,000.

The Texas Rangers, who released Padilla on Monday, are on the hook for the remainder of his $12-million salary and the $1.75-million buyout on his option for 2010.

-- Dylan Hernandez

Photo: Vicente Padilla throws against the Houston Astros on June 18. Photo credit: Ronald Martinez / Getty Images.

What checkered past does he have? I was listening to the radio and they were talking about how bad of a teammate he is/was, but I've never heard nor paidattention to anything he's done. The only thing I heard was texieria saying he got hit a lot because of him

Dodgers Sign Vicente Padilla By Ben Nicholson-Smith [August 19 at 6:35pm CST 6:35pm:

Jayson Stark at ESPN is reporting that the move is official. Padilla wil sign a minor-league deal and make at least one start in the minors before he'scalled up to the Dodgers' rotation. He'll be owed the prorated portion of he's called up to the Dodgers' rotation. He'll be owed theprorated portion of the league minimum--around $100k It's a cheap way for the Dodgers to add depth, since they'll only be responsible for the pro-ratedMLB minimum, with the Rangers paying Padilla the rest of his $12MM salary Padilla, 32 next month, allowed 120 hits and 42 walks in 108 innings with the Rangersthis year, striking out 59. Despite numerous suggestions that Padilla s a bad teammate, Joe Torre told the LA Times last week that he's confident his clubwouldn't have problems integrating players with questionable backround.

pimp.gif
Torre knows what he's doing.

I wonder if there is a BP arm we can add: F. Cordero maybe?

Also MrJ, its just the ranger org being salty because Padilla went out of his way to protect his teammates - most of his bean balls weren't called by thecoach nor the catcher and he'd take it upon himself to send the other team a message.

I think the whole bad teammate was put out there just because, all I know is we got a good mix of kids and vets with a proven coaching staff that will welcomehim along.

We get him for cheap and who knows maybe the rest of our pitchers can get big out there.

Didn't get to make it to the game
smh.gif

Got home about 45 minutes ago. Gave the tickets to the GF to take her sis and her friends.

They just got there.

I'll have 3 bobbleheads soon
smokin.gif

Can you guys tell Vicente Padilla to throw up and in to Fred Lewis? Please?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They should have went with Ramielle
embarassed.gif
(and I dont even like pinay chicks, but she does it for me)

ramiele-malu-01-2008-04-03.jpg
Ramielle is great!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Ramielle is great!
pimp.gif
devil.gif

I heard shes a typical looking yay-area pinay?
nerd.gif

Sucks you couldn't make it to the game 562, at least sin and I wont be loners in here
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Padillas first start will be in Colorado
sick.gif
sick.gif

Vin is on point, "You can never have enough pitching!"

Whether we're the best team in baseball, first in our division, worst team in baseball - depth is never a bad thing.

I missed that national athem. Damn! that was funny.

I thought Ironman might have gotten some up close pics.
nerd.gif

Anybody gets an extra matt bh, I buy it off any of you guys.
nerd.gif

Ironman
nerd.gif

Nah...still in norwalk. We already got the hook up on cable, but it would be nice to learn some secrets/tip/tricks
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom