OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

If we get swept, everyone should be facepalming....
laugh.gif

well everyone didn't go out on a limb and claimed the division race over.

laugh.gif

Im not the kind of guy to rub things in or say I told you so.....but IRONMAN......Martin.......I TOLD YOU HE SUCKED!!!!! Dont trip guys. You are still going tothe playoffs. West champ or not.

Originally Posted by dland24

Im not the kind of guy to rub things in or say I told you so.....but IRONMAN......Martin.......I TOLD YOU HE SUCKED!!!!! Dont trip guys. You are still going to the playoffs. West champ or not.
2mqvs4y.jpg

Is this what we can expect from Loney & Martin? (I'd add raffy in the mix, but I think that back - will set him ... back)

Martin's production seems to be dropping as well as his power - his arm behind the plate is a clone of Lo Duca. He doesn't have the typicalcatcher's build which we see affecting him towards the end of the season. The Dodgers front office see's that almost trading him and drafting catcherheavy.

Loney? Damn this dude seems so awkward. He will never find a power stroke, he's a solid hitter and can drive in runs but he's very limited in clutch /lefty matchup / power at 1b .... he is an above average defender though, let me add he has the speed of jason phillips and olmedo seanz rolled up into one.

Out of all the "young" kids, I really see Loney as the odd man out.

I don't even wanna talk about raffy
smh.gif

I got so amped in the 9th. I'm glad to see that my team didn't give up. They tried but the pitching has not been helping.

I'm not sweating the Rocks, I still think we will win the west and either face the cards or Philly. I would rather face the cards in the 1st round. I'mgetting ahead of my self.

Go blue, lets take the next two.

Didn't want to come in here earlier because I was so pissed. But I'm okay now.

Loney hasn't been a factor at all, sit him out for a while. I know he's probably still sick, but damn.

JMAC scares me... Meaning when he comes out, I feel he's gonna F'up. Just like the middle game in the Cards series.

Good thing there's a game today.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom