OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

pimp.gif
<<<

Great win, let's keep it going tomorrow.

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot.png

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
brad penny's fat +%% got released
as far as I know he asked for it.

Sign him, I don't care.

This further proves how much a primadonna Brad Penny is.

He thinks everything will be handed to him and he ain't gotta earn anything? What were his #s with the Sox? 7-8 almost a 6 something ERA?

Damn this dude is a douche and I'm sure the Dodgers still hate his feminine !%!%!@@%.

Brad Penny is 1 cheeseburger away from getting a strained muscle. He's done.

He doesn't listen to the coaches (from what I've heard), he just does things his way. So that makes him a bad teammate.

I hope the reports are true, and he goes to the Giants or the Rockies, so the Dodgers can have a field day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]http://kengurnick.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/08/padilla_active_schmidt_done_ab.html[/h1]
[h1]Padilla Active, Schmidt Done, Abreu Optioned[/h1]
To make room for Thursday starting pitcher Vicente Padilla on the 40-man roster, the Dodgers placed Jason Schmidt on the 60-day disabled list, effectively ending his tenure with the club. Schmidt is in the final season of a three-year deal and has hinted he will retire. He went 2-2 in four starts last month, but was placed on the disabled list with recurring shoulder problems. In three seasons with the Dodgers he won a total of three games and had two shoulder operations. The Dodgers also optioned infielder Tony Abreu to Triple-A and he is expected to return Sept. 1 when rosters expand. -- Ken Gurnick

Good riddance Schmidt, you POS.

[table] Today's lineup
[tr][td]
Furcal SS
Kemp CF
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Blake 3B
Loney 1B
Hudson 2B
Ausmus C
Padilla P

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by bright nikes

[h1]http://kengurnick.mlblogs.com/archives/2009/08/padilla_active_schmidt_done_ab.html[/h1]
Dodgers placed Jason Schmidt on the 60-day disabled list, effectively ending his tenure with the club. Schmidt is in the final season of a three-year deal and has hinted he will retire.
Good riddance Schmidt, you POS.

Of course he retires in the final year of his contract.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You freakin' crook! He should give some of the money back.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There should be something in each FA contract about underachieving and being a bum - they'd have to donate some of their salary to THINK CURE (or any otherfoundation of their liking).

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There should be something in each free agents contract about underachieving and being a bum - they'd have to donate some of their salary to THINK CURE.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Another reason why I hate guaranteed contracts, especially for pitchers.
sick.gif

That's a brilliant idea. Even if it was just a mil for each of the 3 seasons that would be HUGE for any charity.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

In your eyes, was Schmidt juicing?

I'm confused, juicing with us or the Giants? I don't even wanna talk about that bum anymore. Kemp still on BAWSEEEE mode
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

That's a brilliant idea. Even if it was just a mil for each of the 3 seasons that would be HUGE for any charity.

Although it'll never happen because it'd be foolish to tell a man how to spend his money, but it would make so much sense with bums like Andruw Jonesand Schmidt forking over some cash to help out a needing charity.

Damn Padilla looks like a damn G out there.

He got his cartel-curl drippin' wet prolly got them big flashy chains under his shirt
laugh.gif

His velocity looks good, saw round 95-98mph and got a good breaking ball to offset that.

& back to Schmidt, do I think he juiced? It's possible and could be a coicidence how his body has gave up on him.

Back
Top Bottom