OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Just getting home. I knew that pitching switch would be the one to do it.

Ethier
smokin.gif

he deserves a handful of MVP votes at the VERY least
indifferent.gif

Lets go for the sweep ladies, and lets hope the Giants can do the same
pimp.gif

Ironman, maybe it's because I got there early, but I didn't experience anything different with the giveaway today. We were walking through theturnstiles on the LF Loge entrance, chick handed me my blanket, and was on my way to my seat on the other side of the cake.

Maybe it was for different areas?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Just getting home. I knew that pitching switch would be the one to do it.

Ethier
smokin.gif

he deserves a handful of MVP votes at the VERY least
indifferent.gif

Lets go for the sweep ladies, and lets hope the Giants can do the same
pimp.gif

Ironman, maybe it's because I got there early, but I didn't experience anything different with the giveaway today. We were walking through the turnstiles on the LF Loge entrance, chick handed me my blanket, and was on my way to my seat on the other side of the cake.

Maybe it was for different areas?

I could bearly wake up this morning, what a game last night. I went crazy, high fiving dudes all around
laugh.gif

Andre the "Giant"
pimp.gif

I was super pissed off when they wasted Pierre's triple
smh.gif

I got there around 5:15ish, the only difference I saw in the giveaways, was that they put the rails narrow so that only one person at a time could get theirblankets. No scattering of people, so you can see that everyone got theirs.

Oh, and to the idiots in the Reserve level that throw crap down to the lower level
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

They need to grow up, acting like they're #%*%#+$ 12 years old, hell a 12 year old probably has better manners.

On to the sweep. About to leave in about 30 minutes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ethier should finish top-5 in NL MVP voting.

Pujols, Hanley, D. Lee, Utley, Howard should all be up there too.

Great point FB, these pricks need to quit that $%%% . seems like it happens every game, its disgusting, and sad.

dirty $+# people
smh.gif

They need to put up some of those glass windows they have at Petco, and arrest any homie who tries to scribble their preschool penmanship cholo names intothem. $+# holes ...

Ironman, maybe it's because I got there early, but I didn't experience anything different with the giveaway today.
Same here, I got there at 6:50. The only thing I noticed was that as soon as we opened a beer in the parking lot the security came by and got ourinfo and gave us a warning.

Let's go for the sweep.

here's the lineup for today.

Pierre, LF

Belliard, 2B

Ethier, RF

Kemp, CF

Loney, 1B

DeWitt, 3B

Ausmus, C

Castro, SS
Kuroda, P

So the gf is saying the line today for the bobbleheads are OD long. I know they got there about 1130. wonder if shes in yet
laugh.gif

Sorry, but i need my bobbleheads hahaha

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Ironman, maybe it's because I got there early, but I didn't experience anything different with the giveaway today.
Same here, I got there at 6:50. The only thing I noticed was that as soon as we opened a beer in the parking lot the security came by and got our info and gave us a warning.

Let's go for the sweep.

damn. i was wondering how "strict" they were gonna get since they said it wasnt going to be tolerated any more
did you guys have them in cups or just have the beer out in the open? when i was there for playoffs they were cool if you were drinking out of a cup

Yeah but remember MrJ they only redid the rules after all the idiocy that happened during Opening day.

What happened as recently as then doesnt fly now.

lol at the fake umps. i dont think i cant stand watching this all game seeing them mock the Ump.

edit: i thought they only did yankee games?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i just noticed those fake umpire guys sitting in the first row behindthe plate

Yeah but remember MrJ they only redid the rules after all the idiocy that happened during Opening day.

What happened as recently as then doesnt fly now.

yea i know it changed recently, but i remember somebody telling me (dont know how true it is), that "cops cant look inside your cup, so if you have a red cup, youre good." i
laugh.gif
at first cuz im like, cops can do whatever they want
grin.gif
. but they let it fly during the playoffs last year so i thought it could possibly be true

did you guys have them in cups or just have the beer out in the open
I opened my trunk, got the cups. Opened one and saw them coming for us. I hope they are more lenient during the playoffs. But moron's messeverything up.

Could you hear chiquiti boom a la bim bom ba, Doyers, doyers ra ra ra!!!

Originally Posted by amarusgear

did you guys have them in cups or just have the beer out in the open
I opened my trunk, got the cups. Opened one and saw them coming for us. I hope they are more lenient during the playoffs. But moron's mess everything up.

Could you here chiquiti boom a la bim bom ba, Doyers, doyers ra ra ra!!!

it was like a football game in the parking lot during the playoffs last year. people getting smashed all over the lot. total opposite of theregular season.

Back
Top Bottom