OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

via Dodgers' twitter:

Tonight's #Dodgers vs. #Giants game is SOLD OUT - we ask for all fans without tickets to please not come to the stadium seeking admission
laugh.gif

No wonder they told me this morning we going to the ESPN zone in downtown and not the game

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

via Dodgers' twitter:

Tonight's #Dodgers vs. #Giants game is SOLD OUT - we ask for all fans without tickets to please not come to the stadium seeking admission
laugh.gif

No wonder they told me this morning we going to the ESPN zone in downtown and not the game

I still haven't been there
smh.gif

Maybe this upcoming NBA season.

Anyway...

Here's tonight's lineup:

Furcal SS
Martin C
Ethier RF
Ramirez LF
Kemp CF
Blake 3B
Loney 1B
Hudson 2B
Padilla RHP

my major is interdisciplinary studies...
laugh.gif

basically means I get to pick 3 subject areas and create my own major. my 3 are Business, Communication, and the 3rd area is a combo of Africana Studies, PolySci and English.

Basically I started out doing business, then said %*%+ Math, then switched to Comm but realized it was too boring so my counselor suggested that major so Ididn't have to start all over with anything else and I could keep all my Business and Comm pre-reqs.

I'm hoping to Sports/Private Business/Political consulting when I graduate. Me and my boy tryna make Sanchez/Cush our version of Vinny Chase, we'll seehow that goes
laugh.gif

Just got done playing in a LPGA/Urban Youth Golf Foundation Tournament at Industry Hills. Met Kenny Landreaux out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bout to get ready to head out the stadium. Might eat like 9 Dodger Dogs to make up for lost time this season.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

my major is interdisciplinary studies...
laugh.gif

basically means I get to pick 3 subject areas and create my own major. my 3 are Business, Communication, and the 3rd area is a combo of Africana Studies, Poly Sci and English.

Basically I started out doing business, then said %*%+ Math, then switched to Comm but realized it was too boring so my counselor suggested that major so I didn't have to start all over with anything else and I could keep all my Business and Comm pre-reqs.

I'm hoping to Sports/Private Business/Political consulting when I graduate. Me and my boy tryna make Sanchez/Cush our version of Vinny Chase, we'll see how that goes
laugh.gif

Just got done playing in a LPGA/Urban Youth Golf Foundation Tournament at Industry Hills. Met Kenny Landreaux out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bout to get ready to head out the stadium. Might eat like 9 Dodger Dogs to make up for lost time this season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kenny is mad cool, he's like an ordinary dude, you wouldn't even know he played ball.

9 Dodger dogs, one per inning, you can do it.
laugh.gif

im still pissed that i missed the playoff email. thought i was just gonna wake up saturday and buy tickets like last year.

fat panda is the new bonds to me. I wish I could be there and talk $%*&.

Sold out tonite. Wow. This is actually the first time I heard that word all season long.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

im still pissed that i missed the playoff email. thought i was just gonna wake up saturday and buy tickets like last year.
ehh

I never luck out on those things and still get great tickets

roll.gif
roll.gif

Russ ain't no what the #+$# is goin on

Get yo canadian !!$ back in the dugout

Russ has no business at the 2

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
roll.gif

Russ ain't no what the #+$# is goin on

Get yo canadian !!$ back in the dugout

Russ has no business at the 2
Can someone tell Joe Torre that he has his 2-hole hitter already? His name is ORLANDO HUDSON.

Jeanson continues to do nothing.
indifferent.gif

He's had his rest.

My guess is today was his scheduled BP day and they decided to throw him into the game for an inning to "boost" his morale.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

He's had his rest.

My guess is today was his scheduled BP day and they decided to throw him into the game for an inning to "boost" his morale.

smh.gif
Damn. If rest isn't the solution...
ohwell.gif

that just pretty much confirms bills lack of location with his pitches with a season long slumping hitter in Rowand gets a hold of one like that.

and yeah it was probably to boost his morale, but it got shut down with a quickness word to vin pointing it out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom