OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

andre ethier
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by dland24

Im curious what Dodger fans have to say about your lineup. IMO, the lineup Torre puts together is AWFUL. If I am the manager of the Dodgers, my lineup is SOOOO different than the one that he is regularly putting together.

If there are any Dodger fans who wont automatically dismiss my statement because Im a Giants fan, I am curious to know your thoughts.

I've already said that I don't like Martin in the 5-spot. He should be hitting 7th. Kemp should be no lower than 5th. What are your thoughts specifically on the lineup?

Specifically? IMO, this should be their lineup:

Furcal
Hudson
Kemp
Manny
Ethier
Martin
Loney
Blake
Meat (just kidding)

I would be ok with switching Kemp and Ethier as well. If you made Kemp the 5 hitter, I would then switch Loney and Martin. I guess its just personalpreference, but I feel that the lineup that Torre is putting out there is just awful.

laugh.gif
dland go a couple pages back, youll see how many times we've talked about the lineup.

pimp.gif
perfect bunt bills

Johnson better think about signing another 1-yr contract because he won't win 5 games this year to get to 300.

laugh.gif
dland, i think the lineup we'd like to see:

furcal
hudson
ethier / loney
manny
loney / ethier
kemp
martin
blake
(p)

roll.gif
roll.gif
at rowand and lewis playing hot potatoe

smh.gif
at the Giants. At least we have the fortyni......at least we have the golden sta......at least we have the Sharks.

I'd like to see something like:

Furcal
Hudson
Ethier
Ramirez
Kemp
Loney
Martin
Blake
-

But as of today the lineup Joe put out there is working well. It's all about timely hitting.

Back
Top Bottom