OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Raffys arm
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Martin is 4-7 lifetime against Sanchez, that's probably why he's in that spot tonight.
i still like ethier there
ohwell.gif

I guess there is a reason im not making the calls.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

yea sin i am my GF bought em so i dont no where im sitting....

you goin??

yea im going, im a seat in the nosebleeds cause im going with a couple of people and thats the only way to seat together. Well thats what my home girl saidbut i think she being cheap
laugh.gif

Martin is 4-7 lifetime against Sanchez, that's probably why he's in that spot tonight.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I think the theory that Torre uses is that against a lefty starter he wants a righty behind Manny so that they don't walk him to face anotherlefty. He had been using Kemp there, but because Martin owns Sanchez, and Kemp has struggled the past couple of days I'm guessing he went with Russ today.

Only problem is that Ethier is crushing lefties this year. Joe just needs to leave him in the 4 spot.

Originally Posted by sinser13

yea sin i am my GF bought em so i dont no where im sitting....

you goin??

yea im going, im a seat in the nosebleeds cause im going with a couple of people and thats the only way to seat together. Well thats what my home girl said but i think she being cheap
laugh.gif
thats cool

the key to bunt ing is get the ball down the 3rd base line and NO BOUNCES that fat kcuf cant run,bend over,and throw....
laugh.gif

lets go MANNY!!

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I think the theory that Torre uses is that against a lefty starter he wants a righty behind Manny so that they don't walk him to face another lefty. He had been using Kemp there, but because Martin owns Sanchez, and Kemp has struggled the past couple of days I'm guessing he went with Russ today.

Only problem is that Ethier is crushing lefties this year. Joe just needs to leave him in the 4 spot.
lets see if torre still has it

Back
Top Bottom