OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

eyes.gif

Throwaway game.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i should of just stayed home, dudes look like they weren't even trying. worst 15 bucks i ever spent
laugh.gif

Finally the boys are going home.

I really hope o-dog didn't get injured when he dove for that ball, he landed real awkward.

Originally Posted by sinser13

smh.gif
laugh.gif
i should of just stayed home, dudes look like they weren't even trying. worst 15 bucks i ever spent
laugh.gif
it was a ****ttty game to go to but %@*+ i went for free.....section 121 row 33

seats
pimp.gif

game
sick.gif

after with the girl
wink.gif

Mota
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lincecum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gotta respect that game.

Ethier with the bases juiced
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cory Wade coming off the DL today though...good news for the bullpen.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Mota
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Lincecum
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gotta respect that game.

Ethier with the bases juiced
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Cory Wade coming off the DL today though...good news for the bullpen.
we should have squeezed more than a couple runs outta the 8th....bases loaded 0 outs!!!

anyone going tonight? So far I'm 3-0 in games I've attended so hopefully McDonald has a strong outing and we pick up the W and stay undefeated at home

Originally Posted by jpap348

anyone going tonight? So far I'm 3-0 in games I've attended so hopefully McDonald has a strong outing and we pick up the W and stay undefeated at home
I'm going. Where are you sitting?

I have reserve section 14. Free Stadium Blanket tonight
pimp.gif

anybody go tonight and has an extra blanket, i'll trade them like 3 Gagne (1 still in box) bobbleheads for one.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

they'd make good target practice for bb guns that any of your kids or little brothers have..

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

anybody go tonight and has an extra blanket, i'll trade them like 3 Gagne (1 still in box) bobbleheads for one.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

they'd make good target practice for bb guns that any of your kids or little brothers have..

-J-
Damn, there's never any extras left over, and I know my girl is not gonna give up hers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

-J-

laugh.gif

1 time we sat in the all you can eat section on bobblehead night and arrived late. so we were out of a bobblehead
eyes.gif
....so the guy in front of us wasnt paying attention and we took his box...openedit, took out the bobblehead, and stuffed it with a hot dog to add some weight, then put it back down
laugh.gif

i feel kinda bad now, knowing he got home and was
eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
smh.gif

-J-

laugh.gif

1 time we sat in the all you can eat section on bobblehead night and arrived late. so we were out of a bobblehead
eyes.gif
....so the guy in front of us wasnt paying attention and we took his box...opened it, took out the bobblehead, and stuffed it with a hot dog to add some weight, then put it back down
laugh.gif

i feel kinda bad now, knowing he got home and was
eek.gif
mad.gif
I'd be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Late night Dodger Dog when I got home.

But then No, but I'd be pissed.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm going. Where are you sitting?

I have reserve section 14. Free Stadium Blanket tonight
pimp.gif

reserve section 25...didn't realize it was free stadium blanket but let's go
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
dude probably thought it was a hot dog bobble head.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'll be on the field. Goldstar sent me an email saying they have 1800 orders waiting at willcall so i'll be there asap. i'm actually headed outright now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
dude probably thought it was a hot dog bobble head.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i'll be on the field. Goldstar sent me an email saying they have 1800 orders waiting at willcall so i'll be there asap. i'm actually headed out right now
smh.gif

getting there 3 hours early
laugh.gif

have fun guys.

a couple notes: elbert sent back down, wade activated.

also tony jackson has hinted of estes, milton or weaver will be brought up and sent stults or even all of them could come up.

we need to get some wins, lets *$#+%!# go!!!!@#$%^&

Weaver and Wade on the roster. DeWitt sent down.

Rafael Furcal, SS
Orlando Hudson, 2B
Manny Ramirez, LF
Andre Ethier, RF
James Loney, 1B
Russell Martin, C
Matt Kemp, CF
Casey Blake, 3B
James McDonald, P

oh wow ... weird
nerd.gif

makes perfect sense though.