OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

double damn....

Don't think it's meant to be
smh.gif

damn, all our hitters should be in the bullpens ears right now.

they can only do so much to help them out, disgusting.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

damn, all our hitters should be in the bullpens ears right now.

they can only do so much to help them out, disgusting.

sick.gif

Eh... they had the chance to win it last night but couldn't. We just need to get back to solid baseball overall.

As soon as the tv guy made a comment about Wolf's curveball not breaking i knew it was time to pull him but Joe left him and the Astros tied itup...Bellasario should've been pulled after he struggled to intentionally walk a batter
smh.gif
but he stays in and gives up the winning run

It's kind of difficult to complain coming off that 8 game winning streak but both yesterday's game and today's game were easily winnable in my mind

i never watched the yankees when dude was coaching them but last year he would pull this ALL the time. waiting until a dude gets shelled before he pulls them.like you could watch the game and see it coming every time.
laugh.gif

ive been thinking, kuroda will be coming back sometime soon and will push everyone back.

id like to see jmac moved back into the pen to add some depth back there, we all know bellisario has setup stuff but is he ready? there could be a reason whyhe's been in the minors for so long.

i honestly havent seen anything with mota, hows weaver doing in AAA?

i really hope games like this open ned&cos eyes - we wasted BOMBS by manny, ethier, casey, etc our offense keeps getting us back in the game and thestarting pitching / bullpen likes to %$%% things up.

(i like kuroda, bills, kershaw and wolf) but the back end and the relief pitching is questionable.

just a couple tinkering and we'll be ok - just seems like torre is figuring out everyones role.

Back
Top Bottom