OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I agree with you on that bright..

We need to solidify our pitching period even though it's been pretty good suprisingly. Whether it be to figure out the roles everyone will have or bringup people or bring in new people at least we have time to get that done. As for now, the offense can continue to win us some games but we all know withoutpitching you can only go so far.

So the hat guy shot me a response with his phone number, he's in Goodyear AZ.

Seemed genuinely sorry for the F up, he said to ship it back to him and i'll get my refund. I'm sending it USPS PRiority so he can get it by Saturdayand refund me dinero ASAP.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So the hat guy shot me a response with his phone number, he's in Goodyear AZ.

Seemed genuinely sorry for the F up, he said to ship it back to him and i'll get my refund. I'm sending it USPS PRiority so he can get it by Saturday and refund me dinero ASAP.

I have several Jackie Robinson 60th Anniversary Brooklyn Dodgers hats sized 7 3/4.

He should send you another one of his hats and waive the shipping.

back-to-back L's
sick.gif

smh.gif
just saw the highlights of the game and that was a though one to lose, we need better pitching! Im going to miss the next four games cause ill be in dallasbut i hope the pitching steps it up. The only good thing is our offense.

Didn't see these articles posted...

Dodgers crack down on outside alcohol
Club to enforce rule, already in place, more strictly

By Doug Miller / MLB.com

04/22/09 9:33 PM ET

The Los Angeles Dodgers are working harder to prevent fans from bringing their own alcohol to the stadium.

According to The Associated Press, the club announced Wednesday that it is increasing the amount of signs and parking-lot security staff to enforce the policy of not allowing alcohol to be brought onto stadium grounds, which already has been in existence. Violators are subject to ejection from the stadium.

Beginning April 30, when the team's next homestand opens, more signs in English and Spanish will be put up by the entrances to the parking lot and in the lots themselves, the AP wrote.

"The responsible use of alcohol, which is what is overwhelmingly adhered to, is fine," Charles Steinberg, Dodgers executive vice president, told the AP.

"In the isolated cases of fan behavior that isn't OK, alcohol abuse is often the issue. Sometimes it's the degree to which people have consumed alcohol before coming to the game."

One example of the abusive behavior came after the Dodgers' April 13 home opener, when a man was repeatedly stabbed in a parking-lot confrontation.

"More than 99 percent of the fans act responsibly; we will be unrelenting in our pursuit of 100 percent," Dennis Mannion, the club's president and chief operating officer, told the AP.

Pedro's already in demand
Decrease font Decrease font
Enlarge font Enlarge font
Alex Rodriguez began post-hip surgery rehabilitation work this week.
Alex Rodriguez began post-hip surgery rehabilitation work this week.
AP
Jon Heyman's Mailbag

Free-agent pitcher Pedro Martinez has fielded calls from several teams in the 10 days since the season began, which is no surprise considering the pitching woes many teams have already experienced.

But Martinez remains in Santo Domingo, working out every day and waiting for the right call. Though friends say it isn't only about money, he's thought to be waiting for a $5 million-plus call.

"He's very patient,'' his longtime agent Fern Cuza said.

The Dodgers (who placed Hiroki Kuroda on the disabled list) and Indians (who have experienced steep first-week pitching problems) would appear to be prime candidates to sign Martinez. Other possibilities include the Phillies, Brewers, Pirates, Diamondbacks and Mets. The Orange County Register reported Cuza also called the Angels. There have been no serious talks with the Phillies or Angels to this point, but they are among the contending teams with pitching concerns.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

just getting home from work, stopped at JITB to redeem my free mini sirloin burgers...

they're nice
laugh.gif

That commercial gets me
roll.gif
every time...

mad.gif
..Martin man. Him and Loney are in a slump.

Back
Top Bottom