OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

roll.gif

So Kemp comes up to the plate and one of the announcers says, "Can we play celebrity look-a-like for a second real quick. Would I be far off if I saidMatt Kemp had a little Tracy McGrady in him, in the eyes."

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

3179.jpg
7780.jpg

nerd.gif

i watched Bluetopia last night....heres my thoughts.

the movie was good, but nothing great. i havent been to a game this year cuz of school/work, but watching this made me wanna go asap
i could have had less of the fan interviews. i like more of the players/behind the scene stuff. i dont really care about every fans story, we all have them
grin.gif

matt kemp at the tattoo shop made me
laugh.gif

i think they could/should have done more on manny coming to LA.
that piece on Kershaw was good
Maddux wasnt in it at all
grin.gif
. i would like to have heard some of hisknowledge
i also woulda liked to see some of Lowe. i was at petco 1 year and he was acting a fool and messing around with the fans. he looks like he likes to clownaround

MrJ,

I haven't seen the DVD yet, but I think Maddux is iin the special features

I know for sure he's not in the main feature

sooo many missed oppertunities so far, eric stults is falling behind and its gonna catch up to him.

^from fox11? no more Ricks Replay?

ive noticed liz habib doing my sports.

btw, ausmus needs to get more playing time, any updates on weavers start abq vs no? he'll be the next arm called up..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kuo blows the 2 run lead, i cant believe this bullpen.

its becoming a joke now guys.

wow kuo, this whole bullpen needs the Nats / Acta treatment.

they are consistently letting teams back into the game, kuo was given a 2 run lead .... came in gave up a single, a homerun and now HBP.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom