Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

^sidney
pimp.gif
vincent jackson only gettin 7 points last night was HUGE ... now i havea chance ...

TO vs. ATL
or
Bowe vs. Cincy

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

^sidney
pimp.gif
vincent jackson only gettin 7 points last night was HUGE ... now i have a chance ...

TO vs. ATL
or
Bowe vs. Cincy

I'd go Bowe. Yes Vincent w/ only 7 points was awesome. Beanie Wells or Fred Jackson?

I dont know how I did it but I made it to the championship game. I need help on this one.
McNabb vs DEN
Eli vs CAR
Smith vs DET

Mendenhall vs BAL
Jackson vs ATL
Forte vs MIN
Wells vs STL

Smith and Wells are FA and i'm leaning towards starting them. I'm facing Rivers and Johnson who combined for 42 pts. What do you think?

this is a tough one for me..gotta go with my gut in the finals I guess

Pick 2

MSW vs. Pats
Wayne vs. NYJ
Smith (NYG) vs. CAR
Meachem vs TB

I've got Smith and MSW in there now - but considering putting Meachem in against TB.

This week is going to be hard....

Should i take

-the Eagles D or the Packers D
-I need to pick 2 RB...Deangelo Williams, Ricky Williams, Micheal Bush, I also have a flex option
-I need to pick 2 or 3 out of, Greg Jennings, Santonio Holmes, Percy Harvin, Josh Morgan, Hakeem Nicks
- For TE, should I have Jermicheal Finley or Brent Celek?

Thanks!

my team is doing good....im in the finals and i already broke 100 pts with half my team still left to play at 4:00

In my championship game im winning 46.28 to 39.54. Winner gets the $2400 pot we put in at the beggining! Im looking good went 10-2 had a bye 1st rd won 2nd andim looking to wrap it up and go 12-2 with the chip and the cash!

Collie & Dallas Clark step up for me.

I still have: DAL DEF, Jason Campbell and London Fletcher.

The dude I have has: Larry Fitz and Jared Allen left, I got a chance.

I think I'm done. Down 30 right now

He has Marshall, D.Clark, and Dallas Def left

I have Wells, M. Austin, and M. Prater.

Need a miracle to win.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My team just choked.

Let me thank the Packers for having everyone of their RB's score a TD
smh.gif

I have Aaron Rodgers
frown.gif

Brandon Jacobs you @$#@!@# suck.

Beanie Wells isn't doing jack against St.Louis......St. @$#@!@# Louis.

My RB's have gave me a grand total of 2 pts. 2 @$#@!@# pts.

The guy I'm playing had Jonathan Stewart, who made the Giants defense look like a HS team.
smh.gif

I'm heated, lost out on getting the $500 pool.

Celek turns his beast mode on while Dallas Clark ain't doing it.

All good though, looks like I'm pulling this one out $$$
pimp.gif

I'm up 79.38 - 69.72...

I have Shiancoe going tomorrow, he has Ryan Longwell and Matt Forte.

Shoulda benched Peyton for Alex Smith and Maroney for Hightower...

none of yall will lose as bad as i did tonight ...

up by .02, everyone is done for both squads, fantasy ship locked up .............................................................................. romo kneels........................................

L by .08 ...

LMAO!

Up by 30 in a PPR league and my opponent has Sidney Rice left. Hopefully I can get this W, it'll be my first ever fantasy championship win
laugh.gif

I am up 22 with AP tonight and he has Rice

Man I need all the points I can get this week

He has CJ who plays the Seattle next week

Im down 58 to 61 hes out of players and i have Forte and Minn DEF. It looks like im gonna win 2400$!!!!

Won the NT league 151-123...
pimp.gif

Outside of Ray Rice, my backs were a constant issue all season. Picked up Maroney and Beanie at just the right time, though...
glasses.gif

^ I'm still playing till next week as well. My team lost twice to each of the top 3 teams that I faced by a total of 2-3 pts smh smh..now I'm playingfor 3rd and for the highest scoring team overall.

AP getting 15 pts is all that stands between me and my $$ leagues title.

Hopefully he stays getting sub 3.5 ypc tonight like he has in the past weeks. Im def nervous though.

Back
Top Bottom