Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Damn guys, its been a fun year.

I will never again play in a league that goes into week 17.

With that said, can't wait to play again next season.

Took me 9 years to finally win my 1st FF Title

Great way to start 2010

Thanks to all you guys for ur input and help

See you guys next year it has been fun

Told dudes to see me in the playoffs during our draft....
During Week 4 I sent out a league email telling everybody I was going to run the league....
13 weeks later...The Champ Is Here!

I never thought I would play fantasy football. I thought it was silly. After winning big my first time I think I'll continue playing. Thanks for all theadvice.

Is it too early to get a start on players to look forward to in 2010?

I like guys like: Jamaal Charles and Fred Jackson

Red Flag: Gore (can't stay healthy)

If I had the first pick i'd def choose Chris Johnson.

I'd also like to see where some of these rookies end up (spiller, dez, gilyard, etc).

Top QBs going into nx yr: Peyton, Aaron Rogers, Matt Schaub?

I played in three leagues this year. took home Gold in my league, Silver in my main money league and Bronze in a public league.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone got any good info on Rookies for next year?

I don't really watch College football

I have been hearing Dez Bryant's name thrown out there a lot

Originally Posted by parada45

Charles might be a top 10 next year

I still wouldn't trust Fred Jackson with Lynch there

According to Yahoo sports, he is a top 10 for next year...

Forsure J.C is a top 10 back next year. If the Cheifs go OL heavy come draft, expect big things.

Also, Weis is on board ... once he gets Cassell to play at a high level that'll only mean good things for the running game.

I have a question for those that had A.P did he lead you to the championship with the 1st overall pick?

AP wasn't on the championship team in any of my leagues.

However, Andre Johnson was on 4/6, and Ray Rice was on 3/6... kind of interesting.

Same thing in 3 of my leagues Chester, I drafted A.P 1st overall in one league but traded him, but yet none of the teams sniffed it to the championships.

Should be fun drafting next season.

I'm already thinking in my head how imma draft
ohwell.gif

What players to stay away from and such
laugh.gif

I'm pretty high on Ray Rice... especially in a PPR. I know McGahee will be there to vulture some TDs, but he's the workhorse between the 20s.

Charles has like NO competition in KC, so he should be ranked highly.

The Dallas backfield is going to be avoided like the plague, however. You just can't count on anyone week in and week out...

Yup, Ray Rice is a damn workhorse. BMore went away from the run game though during the season, but whatever happens I'm sure next season he should be themain focal point of that offense.

Once Peyton and Brady are selected, Aaron Rogers and Schaub are on my list.

I'm hoping in my leagues people aren't too familiar with J Charles.

I don't know about drafting Percy again, they took him off KR duties and they can't find a cure for those migraines.

I can't wait.

The thing about Ray Rice is that the Ravens have no passing game. So you know he's going to rack up yards on the ground and get TDs as well. I targeted himin my main league this year, but he was drafted like three spots ahead of me.

In my second league I drafted AP first overall and won the championship. But my team was absolutely loaded, I picked up Jamaal Charles and he started ballingand Beanie Wells started to tear it up as well.

Ray Rice is like Westbrook 2.0

I had AP in the league I won it all and he helped but honestly Charles lead me to my title

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I'm pretty high on Ray Rice... especially in a PPR. I know McGahee will be there to vulture some TDs, but he's the workhorse between the 20s.

Charles has like NO competition in KC, so he should be ranked highly.

The Dallas backfield is going to be avoided like the plague, however. You just can't count on anyone week in and week out...

you don't think they would void McGahee's contract at the end of the year IMO i thought that is why the ravens ran him so much at the goaline to saveRice for next year and let Willis take the beating (right or wrong, imo what they were doing)...he had 10 tds...all those were vultured.....

i'm not sure at all that hapens in the offseason but me and one of my other boys were ranking our rbs like this next year CJ, RR, AP...i think Rice becomesmore of a focus + more TDs...cam cameron likes to run if hes still there...just my opinion tho...AP is more talented then Ray Rice, but i think Rice will bemore valuable fantasy wise

Back
Top Bottom