Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 8)

Steve Slaton is about to be third on the depth chart for good. He fumbled twice after they said they were working hard on his ball security all week
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Apparently Slaton was benched ?

Ryan Moats anyone ?

Word, his ball security has been hideous in the league.

I'm in dire need of a RB, is Moats getting the majority of the carries?

Forte plays the 31st worst rush defense and still doesnt get 100 yards
roll.gif

I'm traded this fool while he had a good game in fantasy

[table][tr][td]WR[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Ted Ginn Jr.

(Mia - WR)
[/td] [td]WR[/td] [td]@NYJ[/td] [td]Q4 1:50, 30-25[/td] [td]12%[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]299[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]50.90
[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif

The only reason I still have a chance is that the dude I am playing decided to start Slaton/Ronnie Brown instead of LeSean McCoy/Ray Rice,
eek.gif

Anybody playing on Yahoo and have DeAngelo Williams? Yahoo hasn't given him credit for any of his points yet other htan his first 20 yards...
smh.gif

I really need Dwill, Favre, and MSW to break out

I was tied coming into the 4 o'clock games.. and he has Vincent Jackson and MJD
smh.gif

Julius Peppers
pimp.gif

Yeah, it looks like Yahoo's stats for the Cardinals/Panthers game is messed up... Use nfl.com to keep track.

SO damn sick of every week going against 3+ players going off... and mine always under performing.

Unless Tony G can go off for 22 pts.. I'll lose both my leagues.
eyes.gif

Someone in one of my leagues has MJD, the other league playing against Chris Johnson...

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

PERCY!!! Man, I love return yardage leagues.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
PREACH FIZZ!

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Tell me whats really good with Shonn Green though
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

SO damn sick of every week going against 3+ players going off... and mine always under performing.

Unless Tony G can go off for 22 pts.. I'll lose both my leagues.
eyes.gif

Someone in one of my leagues has MJD, the other league playing against Chris Johnson...

You have three leagues... and you're winning in the only one that MATTERS ($$$).
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom