Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 8)

had a horrible week in the only league that matters to me, the $$$$$ league....Sims-Walker did nothing, can anyone tell me what happened to him?

Owen Daniels gets hurt...I hope he is ok for next week
Old man Warner screws me again.....pause.......................I am going to look to trade for another QB

lets put it this way....the dude I played accidentally started MEGATRON and as of right now his is up 113-102 and still has Carney and Reggie Bush to playtomorrow.

The GURU on CBS predicted me to score 152 points this week.......fantasy football gives me a headache...

Won the rest of my free leagues.......

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

PERCY!!! Man, I love return yardage leagues.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
PREACH FIZZ!

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Man, I have Harvin AND J. Cribbs in one league
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Tell me whats really good with Shonn Green though
sick.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't even know, man.

Man, I have Harvin AND J. Cribbs in one league
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
All my WRs are basically return guys:

Amendola
Hixon
Percy
Jacoby Jones
Eddie Royal
Ginn

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'm up by 6 right now.

He has Matt Ryan left.
I have Mike Bell left.....
nerd.gif

You lose homie
laugh.gif

TE Owen Daniels has an ACL tear. Done for the season.
smh.gif
eek.gif
damn he was having a great year too, let me try to tradewitten to whoever got owen daniels though
nerd.gif

went up against CJ in 3 of my 5 leagues
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dude is beastin', it'll be interesting to see if he can stay consistent

Some guy in my main money league has MJD and CJ.

Thank god I was not playing him this week.
laugh.gif

And for real what happened to Sims-Walker today ?

I'm down by 16 and have tony Gonzo playing tomorrow, PPR league btw ... come on tony.. all I want is 6 catches for 60 yards and a TD!

I have Owen Daniels....so who do I pick up when I drop him tomorrow, I don't have another tight end. Ben Watson, John Carlson, Keller, Scheffler? Eghh.I'm leanin towards Watson just cuz Brady likes him, and he's got 4 TD's already. If i don't roll with him I'm thinkin Carlson?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I have Owen Daniels....so who do I pick up when I drop him tomorrow, I don't have another tight end. Ben Watson, John Carlson, Keller, Scheffler? Eghh. I'm leanin towards Watson just cuz Brady likes him, and he's got 4 TD's already. If i don't roll with him I'm thinkin Carlson?

I'm in the same boat. I'm leaning towards Keller right now.

I'm up 50 points going up against Brees, Hendersen and Turner tomorrow night. I have Ryan.

^Saints allow 2nd fewest points to TE

But it's Monday Night I hope Tony G comes through

is it time to drop larry johnson? will he be suspended for the rest of the season or released by the chiefs? i need to make some roster moves for next week.Also, should i drop justin fargas now that mcfadden is coming back after their bye week?

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

is it time to drop larry johnson? will he be suspended for the rest of the season or released by the chiefs? i need to make some roster moves for next week. Also, should i drop justin fargas now that mcfadden is coming back after their bye week?

I would do both if you need roster spots

SMH first loss came this weekend.

Had Brady, Mendenhall, and Ocho on byes.

The good news is some fool dropped Jonathan Stewart, so I picked him up with the quickness and I got Percy Harvin for Brent Celek via trade last week.

I was losing coming in to the game by 11 but i got cool brees, colston, and bell.... i hope i win this year it will vacation money
pimp.gif

What are the chances I win a game with Michael Turner and New Orleans down 18 against Roddy White?

Percy Harvin and J-Stew for Ronnie Brown?

Just proposed it and it was accepted.

My starting lineup would be:
QB- Brady
RB- Mendenhall
RB- Ronnie Brown
WR- Colston
WR- Ochocino
Flex- Marshawn Lynch/Caddy/Donald Brown
TE- Gates
D/ST- Vikings
K- Longwell

Fall to 3-4-1 in my big league, lose by 2
smh.gif

Monday night has not been kind to me, tied last week due to monday night, lost by a point due to one earlier in the season.

Had I played Hightower instead of Smith I would have won.. thats the way it always goes, when I play hightower, smith has the higher week and vice versa... ohand if MSW didn't suck!

Back
Top Bottom