***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Sat in the front row behind the dugout. Edwin has a black cast on his hand about halfway up his arm and over his thumb. Wanted to see Rosales PH but he was ondeck twice for the third out.

Caught Hernandez's batting glove in the 9th FTW. Pics on the blog if you wanna check it out.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Sat in the front row behind the dugout. Edwin has a black cast on his hand about halfway up his arm and over his thumb. Wanted to see Rosales PH but he was on deck twice for the third out.

Caught Hernandez's batting glove in the 9th FTW. Pics on the blog if you wanna check it out.
Stop going to the games your killing us
laugh.gif
, nice glove, MikeLincoln needs to be dealt with. Reminds me of another Rheal Cormier where he had a decent season then was given a new 2-year deal and then cut in April or May.

any seats in a 400 section is usually on the 4th level of the field............make sure you take a tampon cause you are gonna be bleeding from the nose likeits that time of the month

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

any seats in a 400 section is usually on the 4th level of the field............make sure you take a tampon cause you are gonna be bleeding from the nose like its that time of the month

Yeah...obviously i know they're 4th level.

Zambrano a triple away from the cycle
laugh.gif
too bad he won't get another at bat, has a pitcher ever hit for the cycle? It just sounds nuts

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Sat in the front row behind the dugout. Edwin has a black cast on his hand about halfway up his arm and over his thumb. Wanted to see Rosales PH but he was on deck twice for the third out.

Stop going to the games your killing us
laugh.gif
, nice glove, Mike Lincoln needs to be dealt with. Reminds me of another Rheal Cormier where he had a decent season then was given a new 2-year deal and then cut in April or May.

1-3 attendance record myself, I almost agree with you
laugh.gif
. Lincoln needsto get outta here, I agree. My solution (you might not like it, or you might love it) Owings to pullpen, Homer from AAA, send Lincoln down.

yo! let's not rush Homer back at all...let's make sure the next time he comes up, he stays for good.
pimp.gif

yo! let's not rush Homer back at all...let's make sure the next time he comes up, he stays for good.
pimp.gif

^ I agree Owings need to stay in that 5 spot and Homer needs some more starts down there, we really gotta start hitting though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Zambrano a triple away from the cycle
laugh.gif
too bad he won't get another at bat, has a pitcher ever hit for the cycle? It just sounds nuts
Yes, in a way - Jimmy Ryan, primarily the center fielder for the Cubs, hit for the cycle on July 28, 1888. He also pitched in that game, a 21 to17 win over the Detroit Wolverines. He is the only player to hit for the cycle (single, double, triple, and home run) AND pitch (at all) in a major leaguegame.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

smh.gif
@ the offense not giving any support

eek.gif
@ how Reds fans have taken over this thread

Yeah really...comin out the woodworks. We need a break.....I think the washington series will let us rest a few players....hopefully we can sweep em. I thinkwe are gonna end up tradingbeither thursten or barden when glaus comes back...for a relief pitcher

Teams should know by now to pitch around Z to get to Soriano.
laugh.gif

Bradley back last night, Lee back today, hopefully Aramis can get back in by the weekend, Marmol same time, and we can start to get untracked.

Let's go guys.........

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

This guy really hit an opposite field home run down 0-2?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

And his double was top of the fence in right center. Damn near had two.
eek.gif

Tonights Lineup:

Taveras CF
Hairston 2B
Votto 1B
Bruce RF
Hernandez C
Nix LF
Rosales 3B
Gonzalez SS
Volquez P

? that's odd to give BP a day off after last night....i like Laynce getting the start tho.

i really, really don't wanna get swept by the Astros at home.

Our offense looks bad, we're up there hackin. What the hell happened to the patient line up we had last year and the first week or so of this season. Thisd-back pitcher is not even throwing strikes up there but we're still swingin away

Back
Top Bottom