***Official 2009 N.L. Central Thread*** Congrats to the Cardinals***

Can't believe we got a quality start from a starter.

The bull is being mad over worked SMH

Now this is the Kyle Lohse I know.
pimp.gif

Only two games this season when Albert hasnt been on base.

HONESTLY................If the Reds pitching rotation stays healthy all season, they will be in the World Series.

Albert has done NOTHING against Harang and Cueto and we usually have trouble with Volquez until we get a hit or two, then he will just fall apart.

Hopefully the slumping pirates will let us sweep them to get these games back.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

HONESTLY................If the Reds pitching rotation stays healthy all season, they will be in the World Series.

Albert has done NOTHING against Harang and Cueto and we usually have trouble with Volquez until we get a hit or two, then he will just fall apart.

laugh.gif
Even as a Red's fan it's a little to early to make statements like that. We definitely are to be reckoned with in the division if the pitchingkeeps on at this pace. We still are lacking consistency at the plate.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

laugh.gif
Even as a Red's fan it's a little to early to make statements like that. We definitely are to be reckoned with in the division if the pitching keeps on at this pace. We still are lacking consistency at the plate.
Defense wins games.......Offense only helps. I dont follow the reds, but from what ive heard, they have the most shut outs in the league. Ifyour batters suck and score 1 run, the way that pitching staff looks, they will end up winning anyway.

Only downfall i could see if possible the relief pitching

pacmagic2002 wrote:

laugh.gif
Even as a Red's fan it's a little to early to make statements like that. We definitely are to be reckoned with in the division if the pitching
keeps on at this pace. We still are lacking consistency at the plate.
Defense wins games.......Offense only helps. I dont follow the reds, but from what ive heard, they have the most shut outs in the league. If your batters suck and score 1 run, the way that pitching staff looks, they will end up winning anyway.
Only downfall i could see if possible the relief pitching<

The bullpen is very strong the weakness is hitting. When the team is batting .251 it's hard to project them as a world series team. The bats will need toheat up at some point in order to make a serious push for the playoffs. Fielding has also been a problem although there has been a significant change for thebetter from last year IMO. Encarnacion is a liabilty defensively at third big time whenever he's in the lineup.

I love pitching
smokin.gif

Hopefully Volquez keeps it up tomorrow. He's only gave up nine total hits in his last four starts.
sick.gif

Ughhhh......while I can say that Miller Park is a beautiful place to be, this Cubs team is wretched.

f03o77.jpg

1zxs286.jpg

244dw10.jpg

pimp.gif
Owings

On Redszone there's a thread about making him the left field
laugh.gif

NTers on Redszone too?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jdcurt, I'm not such bad luck! I was there Thursday and Saturday, and going today
smokin.gif
If we pull out the brooms, oh baby

Thank you Jesus...........We didnt get swept.

They need to look at the tape of April to see what they hell they did then and what they are doing now......especially Albert..........Dude only has one hitall series.

I swear this wont be a clear cut year for the N.L. Central............This is gonna go down to the wire.

Lets see how we play against the brewers.

Great way to spend Mother's Day, especially when the Cards beat the Reds
wink.gif
. I do agree the Reds are an up and coming team. Seems like the last two seasons I was premature on naming them the winners of the division
nerd.gif

Flint does, A-Rog does, and Stringer.

Those the only 3 Cubs fans I know for sure in Chicago.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

The reason I am asking is because I am having one hell of a time finding a Chicago Blackhawks New Era fitted (Red). I hit Stringer up, but he ran out of gashunting one down for me. I am not sure if the Blackhawks store on 333 North Michigan Avenue has it or not. I would call, but I wanted to askif any of you Chicago cats know where you can buy one.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The reason I am asking is because I am having one hell of a time finding a Chicago Blackhawks New Era fitted (Red). I hit Stringer up, but he ran out of gas hunting one down for me. I am not sure if the Blackhawks store on 333 North Michigan Avenue has it or not. I would call, but I wanted to ask if any of you Chicago cats know where you can buy one.
I work a short walk from that store. Hit me up at [email protected] with an exact pic of the hat you are looking for and size.

If they have it I can snag for you, under one condition: you change your avatar to Alfonso Soriano andyour sig to something POSITIVE about the Cubs for one week.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The reason I am asking is because I am having one hell of a time finding a Chicago Blackhawks New Era fitted (Red). I hit Stringer up, but he ran out of gas hunting one down for me. I am not sure if the Blackhawks store on 333 North Michigan Avenue has it or not. I would call, but I wanted to ask if any of you Chicago cats know where you can buy one.
I work a short walk from that store. Hit me up at [email protected] with an exact pic of the hat you are looking for and size.

If they have it I can snag for you, under one condition: you change your avatar to Alfonso Soriano and your sig to something POSITIVE about the Cubs for one week.

How are you going to do me dirty like that Flint?
laugh.gif

If they have it I can snag for you, under one condition: you change your avatar to Alfonso Soriano and your sig to something POSITIVE about the Cubs for one week.
laugh.gif

How are you going to do me dirty like that Flint?
laugh.gif
OK.....one day.

C'mon!
smile.gif

I'll look for ya tomorrow over lunch....

Back
Top Bottom