Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

sidenote: ron darling is making the other broadcasters look pretty bad. man knows his baseball.
Word, and he doesn't even have to try cause Chip is THAT BAD.

So obvious that was going to happen, seen that time and time again.

Phils lineup put pressure on you with every at bat, they almost always cash in on their opportunities.

Their lineup is even better than the Yanks IMO, everyone hits homeruns.

Edit: I would put CHP back in, but as a manager you take him out with his confidence high to get ready for the next game.

Lights out dodgers
laugh.gif
Raul Ibanez new york guy
pimp.gif

Phillies lineup is just too good.

Pathetic on the Dodgers part with all the walks and wild pitches, you can just feel these things happen ... before they happen.

There goes HFA, great job Doggies.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

IF IT AIN'T OBVIOUS BY NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT.

THE PHILLIES NEVER HIT GOOD PITCHES. IF YOU THROW STRIKES AND MAKE GOOD PITCHES YOU GET GROUND BALLS.

WALK PEOPLE AND THEY ARE ALL STARS.

Let me add tomorrow's 1:07PST start is going to have an even more dead %%* crowd than today.

I can see Lidge actually stepping up for the final stretch...Madsen on the other hand.
laugh.gif

i hate ronnie belliard more than anyone in baseball...
not sure why but i have so much hate for that guy
hated him on the nationals as well.....

@*# madson
mad.gif

Phillies lineup is great but idk about them being better than the yanks. I don't even think they have a better lineup then the angels too inconsistenthot/cold too much but they can slug it with the best of them

Back
Top Bottom