Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

I'm still on the hunt for game 1 tix, some dude was trying to sell me LF Pav ROW Z, yes ROW Z for $100 a piece. Smh.
So if able to get some tickets for 51 dollars for left field are you down to go BN?

You really think Carpenter held his own,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Stop it, you are better than that.

Broxton is overrated,
roll.gif
. You are killing me Mez.

7-2, 2.61 ERA, 114 K's, 29 BB's, .165 BAA, get's a K 38% of the time.

Considering how Carpenter had absolutely NOTHING from the 1st pitch he actually kept his team in the game as good pitchers normally do, it could have been alot worse.

.....and Broxton is an over-rated closer, that doesn't mean he's not a good one (over-rated means over-rated not bad).

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

carpenter looked like he held his own cause wolf was equally mediocre.

Bingo!

Everyone kept pointing out that the Cards left a lot of runners on base in Game 1 (14), while completely ignoring the fact that we stranded 16 (
smh.gif
).

Broxton had 12 more strikeouts than any other reliever in the Majors

For comparison, J.A. Happ pitched around 90 more innings on the season and only had 5 more Ks than Broxton did.

Also, considering that most Dodger fans seem to think he's not that good, I would say he's the farthest thing from over-rated

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

We talkin playoffs!

Nah, but forreals when we got a narc like Padilla at the backend, who pitched his first career postseason game at Busch, with the "best fans ofbaseball" against him - then he comes out and pitches like Pablo Escobar on a drug drop off... you gotta give him his props
pimp.gif

People are also overlooking how Kershaw fared against Wainwright, its so hard to put his performance into preservative when Wainwright was on
mad.gif

Originally Posted by amarusgear

So if able to get some tickets for 51 dollars for left field are you down to go BN?
Yes! I looked on TM for game 1 LF and its all sold out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

where are you guys getting the start time info?

I got it per ESPN MLB Scoreboard and just went on the different dates.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Also, considering that most Dodger fans seem to think he's not that good, I would say he's the farthest thing from over-rated

Let me add I've never said he isn't good, just that he's soft.

im pullin for the dodgers big time in this...favorite national league team

i have faith in torre and i still don't trust Lidge

Never in a million years would I think there would be a 1pm start on a Friday, at Dodger Stadium. Ridiculous.

Thanks TBS.

Pulling for the Dodgers in this one, even though most of their fans have consistently disrespected the Angels through the years, and still do.

I'm all for a SoCal team, 'specially a L.A. team.

Freeway Series: let's get it
happy.gif

wow....i kinda feel bad for some of these re-sellers
laugh.gif
. pavillion seatsgoing for over 30% off on stubhub
i know a guy who re-sells dodger tix, and according to him he lost about $2000 on just game 5 of the NLCS alone

how much? i dont even want to go to game 1 after how smashed i got last time but theres no way i can make game 2

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

also, post pics of the tickets with the barcode so i can verify their authenticity. thanks.
you aint eyegiantin' me
laugh.gif

Row T, i was row S for NLDS
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom