Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

i wish i had money
tired.gif

btw. Kershaw is starting game 1

Kershaw to start in Game 1
Lefthander Clayton Kershaw will start for the Dodgers in Game 1 of the NLCS, a team official has confirmed. A formal announcement will be made later today when the Dodgers work out and meet the media.

The 6-3 Kershaw is only 21 years old. He went 8-8 this season with a 2.79 ERA.

His last outing was in Game 2 of the Division Series against St. Louis last Thursday. He got a no-decision, pitching 6 2/3 innings and allowing two runs on nine hits with a walk and four strikeouts.

He has faced the Phillies one this year, taking the loss. He allowed two runs on four hits in 5 1/3 innings at Citizens Bank Park in May.

Many expected Randy Wolf to make the start against his former team since Wolf started in Game 1 of the NLDS for the Dodgers.

Kershaw is expected to oppose Cole Hamels.

More later ...

Keep going back and forth with the game 1 starter. I'm glad Kershaw is going game 1.

Wolf should get the ball for game 2.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Heart: Phillies>Dodgers
laugh.gif

There you are, been wondering where Areyouin has been.
laugh.gif
I'm just kidding this should be a really good series

I can see it going 7 games

I know the whole game 1 is huge but I really think in this series it is, will we see the real deal Cy Young type stuff pitcher in Cole Hamels or the 3rd-4thstarter stuff Cole Hamels

I hope the Phillies rough that bum Randy Wolf up, I still see his hot ex gf around, she works in my area
pimp.gif

i hope it goes 7. the phillies do play with heart though. i hate the phillies but ill give them credit for what they've done

anyhow i feel like undercover phillie fan lol. tomorrow is goin to be my third time going to a game seeing them play this season. i saw them twice at citifield now at doyer stadium its like im following the phillies.

padilla to start game 2, kuroda game 3, and wolf game 4.

line-up for tomorrow
Furcal - SS,
Ethier - RF,
Ramirez - LF,
Kemp - CF,
Blake - 3B,
Loney - 1B,
Belliard - 2B,
Martin - C,
Kershaw - P

This series is going to be crazy I cannot wait for it to begin. I am expecting a 7 game series with the Phillies taking it in LA! Hamels better be on his gamethough or we will have a very hard time winning. We need the Hamels of last postseason not inconsistent junk we have been getting so far this year.

168c2gg_th.jpg

agreed. I hope the real Hamels shows up, not Hollywood Hamels. Phils put Chan Ho back on the roster so that's good.

Happ and Blanton will be in the bullpen for game 1, making Pedro the likely starter for gm 2.

likely lineup

Rollins
Victorino
Utley
Howard
Werth
Ibanez
Feliz
Ruiz
Hamels

sources. Myers out and CHP and Bruntlett on....Bruntlett. Huh?
fkxrbl_th.jpg
28k661d.jpg

2 tickets left field pavilion row T seats 9,10

$85 paypal, hit me up asap. (what i paid for it)

Back
Top Bottom