Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

They were pitching Manny inside, he pulls that ball down the line Ethier scores, even with his "average" speed.

Producing a run.

A runner scores on a double down the line most of the time anyways because he is moving at the crack of the bat with 2 outs. Ethier is slow, but he isnt THATslow. Next reward? BTW, I will gladly debate this with you after the game, if youd prefer.

No other Sports Arena's should be using that Music.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

A runner scores on a double down the line most of the time anyways because he is moving at the crack of the bat with 2 outs. Ethier is slow, but he isnt THAT slow. Next reward?

Ok dude, you know everything.

Maybe you should manage the Giants, they will have more success.

A runner scores on a double down the line most of the time anyways because he is moving at the crack of the bat with 2 outs. Ethier is slow, but he isnt THAT slow. Next reward?

Really? Like that? I thought we were having a friendly debate here, but if you want to get childish, thats on you.

Really? Like that? I thought we were having a friendly debate here, but if you want to get childish, thats on you.

Nah man.

You have Sherrill vs. Howard. I'm over here biting nails and %%%$ and you want to talk about the benefits of small ball.
laugh.gif

I don't think he called a steal for Ethier.

I don't think Ethier misread a sign, there was no reaction in the dugout, and trust me, Larry Bowa doesn't hold back his emotions when these guysmake a baserunning blunder.

Nah man.

You have Sherrill vs. Howard. I'm over here biting nails and %%%$ and you want to talk about the benefits of small ball.
laugh.gif

I don't think he called a steal for Ethier.

I don't think Ethier misread a sign, there was no reaction in the dugout, and trust me, Larry Bowa doesn't hold back his emotions when these guys make a baserunning blunder.

I edited a post 2 seconds after I posted it earlier that asked you if you would like to continue this after the game. I respect you are watching your team in anervous situation....so you might not be thinking clearly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom