Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

Man, the Phillies have no problem hitting with RISP
eek.gif

They scare me a bit, not gonna lie, only because not before yesterday, did our offense hit with RISP as easily as the Phillies are against Dodgers pitching.

gj phillies

you're team is jsut too good.

with that said i hope you and the yanks go 22 innings and reach 7 games.

For some reason "tape measure homerun" and "Shane Victorino" don't some right in one sentence.

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif

They scare me a bit, not gonna lie, only because not before yesterday, did our offense hit with RISP as easily as the Phillies are against Dodgers pitching.
Dodgers have no pitching though. We will see how they do with the Yankees pitching.

laugh.gif
I know Cardinal's fans are beside themselves watching the Dodgers (pitchers) getbeat by the Phillies.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif

Dodgers have no pitching though. We will see how they do with the Yankees pitching.
They can hit anyones pitching, but they are vulnerable to any dominant lefty.

I would say CC would contain em' but we all know what the Phils did to him last year.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I would say that it would be easier for the Yanks to come back late vs the Phils pen, but they've stepped up lately.

I would say CC would contain em' but we all know what the Phils did to him last year.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I would say that it would be easier for the Yanks to come back late vs the Phils pen, but they've stepped up lately.

This.

Mez is spot on.

Edit: Mez - Yankees sig? Thought you were Mr. Met?

Back
Top Bottom