Official 2009 National League Champs: Philadelphia Phillies beat the Dodgers 4-1 Vol. Broxton = SOFT

2efi0d3.jpg

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

congrats phillies, i hate the team but they get the job done and play well as a team, can't hate on them for that.

i hope the yankees beat the living snot out of them though.

congrats phil fans

dodger fans...keep your heads up...at least y'all won a game in the post season
laugh.gif

Just like I predicted, Phils in 5. Enjoy tonight Philly fans, this is the last series you win in 09. Yanks will make light work of you guys, guarantee it.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Just like I predicted, Phils in 5. Enjoy tonight Philly fans, this is the last series you win in 09. Yanks will make light work of you guys, guarantee it.

i hope so, but the phillies play like champions should play. that lineup is deep and they'll give the yankees a challenge.

Congrats to the Phillies fans. I thought we could deal better with you this year, but you guys were just too strong. GL in the WS.....we'll be back nextyear hopefully without Broxton
eyes.gif

Congrats to the Phillies fans that were here when this thread started....

roll.gif
@ all these dudes that came in here after Page 40, to jump in thefight when the other fighter is on the ground.

Congrats to Charlie Manuel, he is such a cool !%! dude.

Congrats to Raul Ibanez, so down to earth and humble.

$%$# Victorino and $%$# Brett Myers too,
laugh.gif
, two of the biggest douchebags I've ever encountered.

That being said, I never thought I would say this but.....Go Yankees!

The Phillies capitalized on all of our mistakes. The Phillies hit when it counted, they got hits with 2 outs.

A lot of our guys failed to show up.......Casey Blake, Rafael Furcal, Russell Martin.

This guys showed up and curled up into the fetal position....George Sherrill, Jonathan Broxton.

The strength of the team, Bullpen, turned into our biggest weakness. It picked a bad time of the year to implode.

We'll be back next year, and I think Philly will be back as well.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Congrats to the Phillies fans that were here when this thread started....

roll.gif
@ all these dudes that came in here after Page 40, to jump in the fight when the other fighter is on the ground.

Congrats to Charlie Manuel, he is such a cool !%! dude.

Congrats to Raul Ibanez, so down to earth and humble.

$%$# Victorino and $%$# Brett Myers too,
laugh.gif
, two of the biggest douche bags I've ever encountered.

That being said, I never thought I would say this but.....Go Yankees!

The Phillies capitalized on all of our mistakes. The Phillies hit when it counted, they got hits with 2 outs.

A lot of our guys failed to show up.......Casey Blake, Rafael Furcal, Russell Martin.

This guys showed up and curled up into the fetal position....George Sherrill, Jonathan Broxton.

The strength of the team, Bullpen, turned into our biggest weakness. It picked a bad time of the year to implode.

We'll be back next year, and I think Philly will be back as well.
Just because we don't regularly post in here doesn't mean we're not true Phillies fans. We won the NLCS, and I'm going in here to"celebrate" with all the other fans. With that said...

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WS 2009 BABY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom