:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

Raymond Felton has a very solid season last year. He wasn't all too bad of a pick, he's just overshadowed by CP3 and Deron.

Congrats to Ty whatevamy****ismeanandobscene Lawson.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Roy's reaction was hilarious.

I kind of like what the T-Wolves are doing. Flynn and Lawson make great trade bait. Keep Rubio and trade the other two while hopefully grabbing a decentCenter along the way.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

CasperJr wrote:

DaComeUP wrote:

CasperJr wrote:

franchise3 wrote:

Deng a goner?
been a goner this just locked it up

James Johnson doesn't even project to be a SF in the league how does it lock up Deng as a goner?

1st off just cuz your projected at a spot dont mean thats wat you will play
2nd deng is on the books for alot of money
3rd salmons is just as good if not better for cheaper

LOL. What else is Johnson going to play besides PF? He won't transition to the 3.
roll.gif
@ totally over looking the other 2 points which was the mean subject in the 1st place

I see the other two points but I just want to know what else is Johnson going to play?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

60d85ebf1cfb331de12bf7fcdd1f9fa7-getty-88009875jdg017_draft.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the #%%% is that whale wearing in the left hand corner?...she musta thought she was going to hear flex at the tunnel circa 97'. On top of it all, she got the WWF hardcore title belt holding in her gut
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if her belt is supposed to hold up her **** or to keep in her stomach.

Jennings just texted me: "U like that entrance young boy?? Commish be maaaaaaaaaaaaaad like dem hatas on NT"

LMAO

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Jennings just texted me: "U like that entrance young boy?? Commish be maaaaaaaaaaaaaad like dem hatas on NT"

LMAO
roll.gif

gump rolled in there late like he was in 4th period geometry.

Originally Posted by JPZx

"Fire Kahn" sigs?

651? rsd?

Either of you interested?

I thought Kahn was smart
laugh.gif

Since its rumored that they suppose to be keeping both Rubio and Flynn, I know Rubio has to be pissed. He was so worried about the possibility of playingbehind Conley and Mayo.

Back
Top Bottom