:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

and the spurs do it again. they are just like the patriots, they just have that way of finding players time and time again

Brockman?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Man if Rubio decides to stay in Europe, I hope we DON'T trade him... Let this little whiner suffer. If he didn't get to go where he wanted, too bad. It's a draft.

Nah...That won't help your team though. I like Flynn more anyway...Rubio has a ton of uspide, but at least with Flynn you know what you're getting.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

dunny, idk how true this is but they're saying rubio is going back overseas to europe for 3 more years. i cant post no more, so u got to post this in the draft thread i guess.

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/26/baloncesto...1245982412.html

its in spanish i saw it on the grizz site. take it for what its worth, but thats why yall probably got flynn
sick.gif

This ain't Antarctica Rubio....hell it was 92 degrees and sunny today

Lol and then he gets picked by the boring Spurs...maybe Timmy D can teach him something

Nice pick by Portland...

I think the Pistons are gonna go after Chase

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

so Dfresh Chase is a Lottery pick?

Dude didnt believe that, I dont care if he was typin it, he aint believe what he was typin...

I ant believe there are people who still actually think that guy is good...
smh.gif

Wizards passing on Blair in the 2nd round...

Un- f'in- real.

SMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for another guard at that....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

dunny, idk how true this is but they're saying rubio is going back overseas to europe for 3 more years. i cant post no more, so u got to post this in the draft thread i guess.

its in spanish i saw it on the grizz site. take it for what its worth, but thats why yall probably got flynn
sick.gif

Word. You walk outside and it's like someone turned on the oven and left it open.
smh.gif

A lot of developmental picks in the 20s. I'm guessing teams are all making economic moves and going for value in 2nd round..

What I am thinking now is the Cavs feel they can get a cheaper player in the second round and they'll just leave Mr. Eyenga overseas.

Gotta stay flexible in FA when you are close to a title.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by JPZx

sick.gif

Word. You walk outside and it's like someone turned on the oven and left it open.
smh.gif

It's June though. Ya'll know damn well it gets mad frigid in Minny.

Back
Top Bottom