Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Vcu can beat ucla...

that is just not going to happen.
Sanders could have a huge game against UCLA, but Collison is a good enough defender to lock down Maynor. Right now I have that game going either way. I'm leaning towards VCU because of Sanders.

that's pretty much the point.

collison can flat out lock it down.

nobody likes josh shipp but he could be a key to that game.

Siena is not going to beat OSU. For one they have NO size, they have no answer for Turner, and its basically a home game.
And OSU has size...but it's trash.

Secondly...ask Shan Foster about Eddie Ubiles' D...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Siena is not going to beat OSU. For one they have NO size, they have no answer for Turner, and its basically a home game.

I'm riding your waves of Siena hype this year
laugh.gif

They better not let me down.

Shan Foster?????

Evan Turner is a WAAAAAAAAAY better player then him. All he could do is shoot three pointers. That is why he is keeping the bench warm in the NBA.

i cant stand bj mullins or his stupid face!

Shan Foster carried Vanderbilt last year. See the Vandy vs Tennessee game from last year.

Ok, look at Turner all year, and he is just a sophmore.

I can see if you were talking about Louisville in the next round, but not Siena. It will be close,but OSU will put them away.

Mullens pisses me off sometimes too, but the scary part is he is a projected lottery pick in the draft. www.nbadraft.net

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm probably the only person that will have ASU over Cuse
laugh.gif

nope.

james harden is going to run wild on those *+#$!*@.

providing they actually matchup.

Clutchshooter wrote:
UNC has the easiest path to the final 4.
First thing I thought when I saw the brackets. Roy must have sent the committee some pretty nice gifts. If Oklahoma somehow goes down early.... UNC could play blindfolded and make it.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'm probably the only person that will have ASU over Cuse
laugh.gif
Nope. I'm tempted to take Harden to the Elite 8
Ah, I want to too but their road is tough as #@@%. Like you said before, they're just missing another player to take them to another level.

James Anderson is every bit as good as Evan Turner.....he's 'just a sophomore', too.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Vcu can beat ucla...

that is just not going to happen.
Sanders could have a huge game against UCLA, but Collison is a good enough defender to lock down Maynor. Right now I have that game going either way. I'm leaning towards VCU because of Sanders.

that's pretty much the point.

collison can flat out lock it down.

nobody likes josh shipp but he could be a key to that game.

Shipp has been
pimp.gif
i think they'll have trouble guarding Drags andshipp

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Damn, OSU is playing in Dayton.......I wish i was back home in Columbus.

Oh well, GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

On another note, no Davidson?

I guess the NCAA is not on the Stephen Curry bandwagon anymore.
If our game is at noon on Friday, I'll be there...leaving for Spring Break that night but if I can catch aquick trip from Columbus to Dayton I would do it.

I don't kno about taking asu over the cuse but harden def. Is a matchup issue for the orange he can take over a game...but so is flynn and I jus think ifpaul harris(charles smith) can get his act together, then the cuse will be goin to the elite 8

Back
Top Bottom