Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I tried to edit my bracket this morning on Facebook, but for some reason the changes aren't showing up when I view my bracket...if I go to "EditBracket," the changes show up...anyone else have this problem?

A&M workin it inside
pimp.gif
That's what I like to see...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

LSU done eff'd up my bracket already

CBSsports live feed isn't working FML
frown.gif
What browser are you using? you have silverlight 2 installed?

IE...I'm at work so I'm not sure about installing anything on to the computer...but $%*% it if I have to do it I'm going to do it.
laugh.gif
Yeah I dont know you're company policy but I installstuff all the time and they never say anything to me.....I'm using Firefox and the HQ player...I think Ncaa.com has streams too

Anyone else having buffering problems when trying to raise the quality level? I have to watch it on the "Good" setting.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Damn...... these are some empty arenas....... WOW
smh.gif
12 o'clock on a Thursday...these games don't sell well. I just wish the NCAA tournament came up north. All I get is the NIT.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I tried to edit my bracket this morning on Facebook, but for some reason the changes aren't showing up when I view my bracket...if I go to "Edit Bracket," the changes show up...anyone else have this problem?

A&M workin it inside
pimp.gif
That's what I like to see...
roll.gif
The avy and sig.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

smh.gif
At these patients asking why I don't have a TV in the office.

i dont know what your job is but i wouldnt want to be the 'patient' of someone posting about the tournament during work that involves, .....well,patients.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

smh.gif
At these patients asking why I don't have a TV in the office.

i dont know what your job is but i wouldnt want to be the 'patient' of someone posting about the tournament during work that involves, .....well, patients.
laugh.gif
Especially when the employer doesn't have a TV in the office.
tired.gif

A&M on fire early...
pimp.gif

Playing inside out and getting after BYU defensively...

Wow the NCAA website is amazing, thank you for that guys. I'm going to fail my history midterm because of this.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom