Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

BYU is more talented than A&M?
laugh.gif
*%%!$...

Man I had butler over LSU, hopefully they can pull thru....Howard got hit w/ 2 early fouls but they're solid defense on a much more athletic team in LSU

BYU is killing me right now, I thought they matched up gr8 against A&M who has been up and dwn all damn season
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm in good shape early. I picked LSU and A&M

Me too, but it always happens like this...I'm waiting til one of my Final 4 Teams gets bounced today or tomorrow
laugh.gif

BYU sucks. Tavernari is *****made. I don't know how they won the amount of games they won this season.

All of you that are saying, "I can't believe all the people who picked BYU"...where were you with that before the tournament?
eyes.gif

Anybody that follows the Big XII would of picked A&M over this BYU team..

EDIT:

JPZx, i follow the Big XII, and i've had A&M from the start..

Butler really needed that 3 at the end of the half...Hopefully stevens can have his team turn up the defensive intensity....Thornton is eaten them up

I don't even care if it jacks my bracket all to hell. If CS Northridge could send Calipari packing this early, I'd be on cloud nine.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I don't even care if it jacks my bracket all to hell. If CS Northridge could send Calipari packing this early, I'd be on cloud nine.
Saaaame.

My hatred for Memphis towers over any bracket of mine.

Let's Go, C-Sun!

Originally Posted by JPZx

All of you that are saying, "I can't believe all the people who picked BYU"...where were you with that before the tournament?
eyes.gif
Probably busy picking A&M to beat BYU
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom