OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by gatorb807

James Davis made a mistake leaving Clemson........hope dude gets picked up soon

he was a senior last year, so he was going to be in the draft no matter what..

the mistake he made was NOT leaving after his junior year..

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

DJ Moore too
nerd.gif
it has to be something wrong there has been about 20 CB taken before him

chicago about to take him now

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Shawn Nelson ain't better than Brandon Pettigrew... No way, no how.
The only thing Pettigrew does better is block, run routes, get in position to catch passes, use his body against defenders to make catches and break tackles ...

that vid makes michael mitchell look good... either way... i won't be surprised if someone pops off with a "who is michael mitchell" shirt.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by i3allistic

here the video of michael mitchell that uter zorker posted in the raider draft page ...dude look
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still too high
laugh.gif
but he is an incredibleeee athlete with jus the natural iq n swag of a dominator in the secondary.... lookin kinda like troy...
nerd.gif
smh.gif

actually, he wasnt selected too high, the bears were going to pick him right behind the Raiders� in the 2nd round.

Yall dudes are so stuck on what Mel Kiper and Todd McShay say its actually funny.
GO in the Raiders thread and read everything I posted about Michael Mitchell

I'll help tho

Mitchell is extremely physical and packs a wallop when delivering the blow. He's a sure-tackler, wraps up well, outstanding playing inside the box, can play deep middle or in zone coverage. He is fluid in his back pedal, smooth in transition and shows good overall technique.

Mitchell has very good ball skills and speed to play anywhere in the secondary. He has the ability to cover slot receivers and tight ends displaying exceptional cover skills. He's an opportunistic defender leading the team with three interceptions in addition to five pass breakups and two forced fumbles last season. He was also an impact player on special teams.

Although Mitchell wasn't invited to the Combine, he is being looked at heavily by teams as we approach draft day. Mitchell has earned the label as the best kept secret safety prospect entering the draft.
Safety Mike Mitchell expected to be selected by Chicago Bears

By Vaughn McClure

The surprise pick of the second round was Ohio University safety Mike Mitchell going to the Raiders with the 47th overall selection, two slots before the Bears were supposed to pick.

Our friend David White from the San Francisco Chronicle, who covers the Raiders, informed us that Mitchell expected to go to the Bears at No.49. The Raiders traded down from No. 40, swapping with the New England Patriots.

``I thought I was going to Chicago because they had told me to stay close to my phone,'' Mitchell told Oakland-area reporters. ``When they did that, I was like, `Ok, I'm going to be a Chicago Bear.' That's what I was thinking.''

Bears general manager Jerry Angelo said he was looking at a defensive player before shipping the pick to Seattle for a third-rounder and a fourth-rounder. Angelo would not reveal the name of that defensive player.

The Bears also wanted Ohio State receiver Brian Robiskie, who went to Cleveland early in the second round.

Wide receiver and safety remain positions of need as the Bears enter Day 2 of the draft armed with nine picks.

O/U on amount of time it takes Mike Thomas to get caught with coke: 6 months.

Another
grin.gif
WR, Tuna?

Back
Top Bottom