OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

was Ali Highsmith ever projected to go as high as DJ Moore was...? thats all I could picture when seeing him fall, and fall, and fall...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

mad.gif

Jerry is a deadman

u need to me to pick u up on the way to vally ranch dirk?
laugh.gif

I'm really not upset with what they're doing... Talked to my dude late last night, and he said they wanted Max Unger at 51... If it wasn't Unger orMcBath, they were trading out...That was the plan from the jump... Should they have been more aggressive and gone up to get one of the two? I think so, butI'm not complaining...

They thought Jason Williams had the most physical talent of any linebacker in this draft outside of Curry... He's a great athlete, he plays the passwell... They really, really like the dude... They think Stephen McGee is everything they want behind Romo... He's got a good arm, he's a great athlete,he's patient in the pocket... He may never be a starter, but if he turns into a great backup, that's what they want/need... We saw how bad not having agood backup can kill you this year...

The only pick I question is the -Brewster pick... But again, they love his athleticism, and think he moves around very, very well... Supposedly they'redrafting him as a guard, not a tackle... So we'll see...

I dunno who this guy they picked just now is though...
laugh.gif

Mike Goodson......better get used to playing Special Teams....he will get no burn behind D. Williams and First Aid Stewart

What the hell are the phins doing w/ these recievers they are pickin up?

Turner and hartline? In round 3 and 4.. That's a joke..

Hartline is so damn slow it aint funny

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Mike Goodson......better get used to playing Special Teams....he will get no burn behind D. Williams and First Aid Stewart
He's a receiver in the NFL anyways... He ain't seeing no parts of RB on this level...

He shoulda been a receiver at A&M all along...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by gatorb807

He's a receiver in the NFL anyways... He ain't seeing no parts of RB on this level...

He shoulda been a receiver at A&M all along...
Pretty much...find me some highlights of him making a big play while running between the tackles...I'll wait.

Every single good play he made at A&M was off of a pass. Dude has no RB skill.

Teams just dropping DJ for being small...you ain't gotta look that deep into it.

NoSho...
pimp.gif

i feel for shad
tired.gif
i think Ringer and Brown are gonna get taken ahead ofhim and wouldnt be surprised if some if some unknown back too.

He was one of the top performers at the combine and Sr bowl, had great interviews but "he went to liberty"
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom