OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why does it seem like the teams that are having the best draft are teams that are already great?
it's no coincidence... the teams that win have FOs that actually know what they're doing.

the exception here is Cincy. they've made out nicely with Andre, Mauluga, and Michael Johnson.. three once-highly rated guys who somehow dropped into theirlaps.

Double A...
pimp.gif

Why does it seem like the teams that are having the best draft are teams that are already great?

probably because they have the luxury of just getting depth at certain positions instead of having to fill major holes..

Thats how most those teams got there, doing their homework, drafting good, and reaping the rewards.

Derrick Williams as a possession in the slot? Thats literally the only spot for him...a 5'11 4.7 (?) dude with a 33 inch vert. Never heardabout his Pro-Day makeup. Still wouda defintely rather had Juaquin Iglesias...

Lions sticking with who they've seen up close after the 1st, all up-north midwest players...tryna build a mentality proabably.

Apparently Asher Allen would be a first round pick in 2010 so I'm not totally upset with this.

The only reason we have for not taking DJ in that spot is he is a supposed multi-talented player (can play DB and S, has punt/kick returning abilities) and wejust drafted Harvin who has a lot of different talents as well.

I don't know..that's maybe a reason for not selecting him but I still wholeheartedly wish he was our pick there.

EDIT: But I guess Asher can return too...I don't understand the pick
ohwell.gif

Teams skipping over DJ for other CBs...
grin.gif

I'd be almost certain that Atlanta goes for Duke Robinson here...

Back
Top Bottom