OFFICIAL 2009 NFL PRESEASON & TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Orakpo signed with the ********...he must have heard what Blache had to say
laugh.gif

[h2]Orakpo, ******** Reach Agreement[/h2]
After missing the first day of training camp, first-round draft pick Brian Orakpo has just reached agreement on a deal with the ********. CAA's Ben Dogra,one of Orakpo's agents, confirmed that the two sides came to terms late Thursday night. Dogra said that deal is for five years but no other details wereimmediately available. Orakpo is expected to report to camp Friday. It's not clear whether he'll be available for the morning practice, which begins at8:30. But the late-night move is no doubt a relief to coaches. While Jim Zorn was careful with his words during Orakpo's brief holdout, defensivecoordinator Greg Blache didn't mince any words earlier today when discussing Orakpo's absence.

Link

Originally Posted by TheGift23

After missing the first day of training camp, first-round draft pick Brian Orakpo has just reached agreement on a deal with the ********. CAA's Ben Dogra, one of Orakpo's agents, confirmed that the two sides came to terms late Thursday night. Dogra said that deal is for five years but no other details were immediately available. Orakpo is expected to report to camp Friday. It's not clear whether he'll be available for the morning practice, which begins at 8:30. But the late-night move is no doubt a relief to coaches. While Jim Zorn was careful with his words during Orakpo's brief holdout, defensive coordinator Greg Blache didn't mince any words earlier today when discussing Orakpo's absence.

Link

DROY?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

After missing the first day of training camp, first-round draft pick Brian Orakpo has just reached agreement on a deal with the ********. CAA's Ben Dogra, one of Orakpo's agents, confirmed that the two sides came to terms late Thursday night. Dogra said that deal is for five years but no other details were immediately available. Orakpo is expected to report to camp Friday. It's not clear whether he'll be available for the morning practice, which begins at 8:30. But the late-night move is no doubt a relief to coaches. While Jim Zorn was careful with his words during Orakpo's brief holdout, defensive coordinator Greg Blache didn't mince any words earlier today when discussing Orakpo's absence.

Link

DROY?
pimp.gif

I hope so...he's been practicing at LB BTW for those who don't know....

Originally Posted by heat23

Link

DROY?
pimp.gif
Aaron Curry
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but this dude looks like a total douche....Urlacher's on the money about him
grin.gif

capt.259568f501eb4540a52f6742e7c7bf4a.bears_camp_football_ilnh108.jpg

capt.8a4cd4790e7d4813a1dfbd4b6b370dfe.chicago_bears_camp_football_ilnh102.jpg

Lookin' like he should be playin polo or something
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Vontae better sign soon because Sean Smith (my fav player in the Draft
pimp.gif
)was a stud in ota's and mini camp. Vontae Davis, WildPat, and safety Chris Clemons (5th rd steal) are the only ones to not sign. Camp opens this Sunday andI can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Tell me this !+%+$ Shawne Merhghriman doesn't have a blue mohawk
laugh.gif

capt.dd51ae4932e1464db02b5db3bc563fef.chargers_camp_football_cali110.jpg

Yep, it's a blue mohawk. Dude even made the news talking about it representing his Charger pride or something along those lines. Something about acompetition. Apparently Kassim Osgood is also sporting blonde hair now as well.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I'm sorry but this dude looks like a total douche....Urlacher's on the money about him
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
cant wait till he throws about 30 picks this year

Packers Sign LB Matthews

The Green Bay Packers have signed linebacker Clay Matthews. The signing was announced Thursday by Executive Vice President, General Manager andDirector of Football Operations Ted Thompson.

Matthews, the second of the Packers' two first-round draft picks, earned second-team All-Pac-10 honors as a senior at Southern California in 2008. Heappeared in 50 career games, including 10 starts and four consecutive Rose Bowls. Matthews was selected as USC's Co-Special Teams Player of the Year ineach of his final three seasons.

Matthews is the seventh of the Packers' eight draft picks to sign with the team.

The team also announced it has released wide receiver Jamarko Simmons.

Vontae Davis agrees to terms with Miami Dolphins

By Mike Berardino

South Florida Sun-Sentinel

10:18 AM EDT, July 31, 2009
E-mail Print ShareVote

Vontae Davis, the Dolphins' first-round draft pick out of Illinois, said he has agreed to terms on his first professional contract.

Davis spoke with his Atlanta-based agent Todd France on Friday morning and was told to get ready for training camp.

"[France] called and said he was just going over the language," Davis said. "I think it's agreed."

Davis most likely will sign a five-year deal with a guarantee in excess of $7 million. He comes to terms on the day after the two players drafted on eitherside of him in the first round - Atlanta's Peria Jerry at No. 24 and Green Bay's Clay Matthews at No. 26 - agreed to terms.

Fellow cornerback Sean Smith, whom the Dolphins drafted in the second round out of Utah, agreed to terms eight days earlier, but both promising young defenderswill be in Davie for Saturday's report date.

"I wanted to be at camp," Davis said from his Washington, D.C. home. "I'm excited about this. My intention is to go in there and startbonding with my teammates and start getting ready for the football season."

Davis, Smith and veteran Eric Green are expected to compete for the starting cornerback job opposite Will Allen.

With Davis in the fold, two Dolphins draftees remain unsigned: second-round quarterback Pat White and fifth-round safety Chris Clemons.

Matt Guttierez go 'head and give up that #7.

Mike is in the building
pimp.gif

(
sick.gif
this would force me to kinda like the Pats )

JPZx wrote:
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i swear this dude looks like hes stuck in the 70's with this hair, and he looks like some state trooper from a hicktown in Texas.

Originally Posted by Put em up

JPZx wrote:
grin.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

i swear this dude looks like hes stuck in the 70's with this hair, and he looks like some state trooper from a hicktown in Texas.

that's not a 70's look...it's how rich white dudes in the south dress

Back
Top Bottom