***Official 2009 WAVES Thread : wheres the other one ?***

otrebla

Banned
xein9s.jpg

me after 5 weeks ; dont wanna post sides and back yet
laugh.gif
'

I gave up on mine. I can't find any wave pomades or lotions that don't totally smell like +!#. I just spray some Isoplus on mine in the morning, brushon the drive to work, and that's all

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I gave up on mine. I can't find any wave pomades or lotions that don't totally smell like +!#. I just spray some Isoplus on mine in the morning, brush on the drive to work, and that's all
indian hemp smells good! and it gets da waves spinning like crazy!
pimp.gif

meh, i gave up on waves four years ago. i don't even really go to the barber anymore.

just been gettin my theirry henry on, saving that $40 a month.

thierry-henry-tommy-hilfiger-and-thierry-henry-new-hilfiger-flagship-store-in-london-photocall-and-press-conference-0aHvWt.jpg

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

retro+ pic taken last year but my camera wouldnt change date no dragon tales
Those look like you told the barber to cut those into your hair.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Hair just is too smooth to get waves i guess...tried when i was younger and just gave it up[/color]

another 1 of these threads huh
eyes.gif

off subject IHeartBoost i didn't know you were black
eek.gif
aye what be good with the connection on the ps3 it never lets me get in cod games
smh.gif
get atme...back to the waves thread ppl

Had 360's on and off for the past 5 years and i'm flatout tired off it. i'm more challenged growing my hair out than having waves.

Olive Oil is better than CC but thats my personal opinion from what works for me.

OO x Sportin Waves(Gold) x Soft/Medium combo brush = waves.

Grew out my spinners.

Starting to get my Sampson on. Needed a change.

Feels great.

But Dax in the Gold Can FTW...slighty damp hair, medium boar bristle brush and a durag = win

I hardly train as much anymore. My hair is naturally good so it's easier to just put a lil pomade, brush, put on a cap for a good 20 min and go on with myday.

Back
Top Bottom