***Official 2009 WAVES Thread : wheres the other one ?***

look.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

How about a thread on how to get waves, because I have been trying on and off.. and I haven't been able to get a full head of waves..

I seem to be buying the wrong products.. what products do yall use and what is your procedure?
thats your problem right there you got to be 100 about gettin and keepin waves

you dont need no products i used a spray bottle with water in it for like my 1st month or .2

all you need is a mid soft,mid, and hard

i live in chicago so i wolf alot longer then most so i use a hard alot more but thats the only time you really need a hard

only time you will need the mid-soft is when you wash your hair and its wet

any other time its mid

i have a durag that stretch so it fits great and i always go OVER my ears not behind
pimp.gif
What I meant was that when I don't get the waves on the sides, I just give up and then few months from then I will try again..

What is "wolf"? lol

Wolfin is growin basically not gettin your hair cut... where do I find indian hemp at? I've searched EVERYWHERE

My barber cut my hair to low....

you can still see my waves.

But when @!+%!* start conversatin, while chutting.... smh

Originally Posted by CJ863

Wolfin is growin basically not gettin your hair cut... where do I find indian hemp at? I've searched EVERYWHERE

no u didnt...check ANY beauty supply store....kuma is the best

Originally Posted by Lver of Jordan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
*grabs brush and gets back to work*

like i dont get it when i see waves like that it only make me want to go harder (nohomo)

when will cats realize products dont give you waves, and that it wont make ya hair look like you spanish? This is all genetics, if your hair grade isntstraight dont think you gonna go from Ripple BBs to spaced out waves.

^ when i get out the shower i put towel over my head leaving it just a bit damp then use soft diane until hair is dry then i apply carrot creme , brush withhard for like 15-20 min,and finally i put some indian hemp brush more with hard diane . Durag then Zzzz.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

ortrebla wats ur method wit the carrot creme and hemp? i have both of them too.

I don't know about him but I use indian hemp when I get a fresh cut and carrot creme when I need to get a cut.
At times when I'm not being lazy though I put the carrot creme in and put the indian hemp in days after when my hair is already flat but I wanna keep itmoist.

overall since the indian hemp is lighter I use it when I don't need as much on my hair to keep it moist(shorter hair or you already got some in) if thatmakes any sense

l_9649d935e07d405481766dd21f250e51.jpg

a few months ago but yall get the point
pimp.gif
(pic off my touch pro so dont tryto kill me
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How Walgreen's and Wal-Mart stop selling carrot creme...

#*@+!+% ridiculous.
WHAT? When walgreens stop carrying carrot creme? That's the only place I knew of that still carried it, when this happen?

damn I gotta re-stock now before it's too late

Back
Top Bottom