***Official 2009 WAVES Thread : wheres the other one ?***

lil homie on his futuristic shhh

sahara-desert-sand-dune.jpg

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

Originally Posted by Otrebla

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ghettoeinstein

retro+ pic taken last year but my camera wouldnt change date no dragon tales
Those look like you told the barber to cut those into your hair.
eek.gif

no my waves are better than yours thats all this is when im wolfing

Your shape up aint
sick.gif

damn..... my wave game is not 100 yet... sittin on 85% beuty right now.... damn right side wouldnt wave right!!! Workin on it tho, seein changes... post picsasap...

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

damn..... my wave game is not 100 yet... sittin on 85% beuty right now.... damn right side wouldnt wave right!!! Workin on it tho, seein changes... post pics asap...
Having the same effin' problem
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

damn..... my wave game is not 100 yet... sittin on 85% beuty right now.... damn right side wouldnt wave right!!! Workin on it tho, seein changes... post pics asap...
keep brushing on just your right side often.

Gentlemen, I need to get my joint connecting on the right side...

Everywhere else seems cool but my right side is suspect.

Like I don't even see a hint of a pattern to know how to brush.

Originally Posted by CtotheJ78

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I gave up on mine. I can't find any wave pomades or lotions that don't totally smell like +!#. I just spray some Isoplus on mine in the morning, brush on the drive to work, and that's all
indian hemp smells good! and it gets da waves spinning like crazy!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
props on that, *%!*! on anything I've ever used before

How about a thread on how to get waves, because I have been trying on and off.. and I haven't been able to get a full head of waves..

I seem to be buying the wrong products.. what products do yall use and what is your procedure?

I started by using some pomade one time and brushing it out

Now I just use a bit of moisturizer, because your hair creates natural oil. Just brush, brush, brush....

And wear a cap when your not brushing all the time.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

I started by using some pomade one time and brushing it out

Now I just use a bit of moisturizer, because your hair creates natural oil. Just brush, brush, brush....

And wear a cap when your not brushing all the time.

For some reason I get the waves on top of my head, but never on the sides or the back..

Is it because I don't tie my du-rag tight enough or because the way I sleep?

You might not brush enough.

tightness of the cap is a factor too. I really started doing well when I put down my du-rag and started using a stocking cap.

Brush with a soft brush in the shower every 4-5 days. Washing your hair everyday can kill your pattern and prevents the oil from helping waves form. The waterrelaxes your hair (especially warm water) so if you haven't trained your hair, you'll keep going in circles.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

How about a thread on how to get waves, because I have been trying on and off.. and I haven't been able to get a full head of waves..

I seem to be buying the wrong products.. what products do yall use and what is your procedure?
thats your problem right there you got to be 100 about gettin and keepin waves

you dont need no products i used a spray bottle with water in it for like my 1st month or .2

all you need is a mid soft,mid, and hard

i live in chicago so i wolf alot longer then most so i use a hard alot more but thats the only time you really need a hard

only time you will need the mid-soft is when you wash your hair and its wet

any other time its mid

i have a durag that stretch so it fits great and i always go OVER my ears not behind
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom