***Official 2009 WAVES Thread : wheres the other one ?***

You indian hemp is the truth though. If I don't have a chance to put it in my hair in the morning I can feel the different.
And sometimes I forget to put a durag on at night, but all I have to do is brush and I'm back to spinning. The only way
I think you can destroy your pattern is if you constantly brush against the grain, don't brush at all, or grow your hair out.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I think you can destroy your pattern is if you constantly brush against the grain, don't brush at all, or grow your hair out.
smh.gif
i tried to change my pattern about a year ago grow it out and everything i learned 1 things

there is no changing it
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif
i tried to change my pattern about a year ago grow it out and everything i learned 1 things

there is no changing it
frown.gif
laugh.gif
truth

if you become dedicated to your brushing and get waves without cheating, that $#!* is there to stay
laugh.gif

I've gone weeks without brushing my hair and letting it grow, I use to only cut my hair against the grain, never really brushed in the shower, nothing...
waves never went away
eek.gif
like roaches they came back

pimp.gif
feeling though, all that work paid off, my waves are back to motionsickness >30 minutes when needed
pimp.gif

ayo, im wavy right now, but a dude tryna get EXTRA WAVY like this-

pict0078tt1.jpg

whats good, how do i get this result? cause im brushin' like a mutha lova and im not spinnin THIS hard.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

ayo, im wavy right now, but a dude tryna get EXTRA WAVY like this-

pict0078tt1.jpg

whats good, how do i get this result? cause im brushin' like a mutha lova and im not spinnin THIS hard.
i dont kno about that 2nd but that 1st one is def a kit(it looks like the kits ive seen before but hey i could be dead wrong and dude got thatkilla good hair) if it isnt im doing something right cuz that *%++ is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
but i guess i got something to look to cuz i can get the lilwaves like in the 2nd pic
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Myself though, I wouldn't feel right with my $!#! being all "perfect" like that.
*%$# that
laugh.gif
i like it when the white girls ask to touch my hair
roll.gif
i want my #$@% perfect like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Myself though, I wouldn't feel right with my $!#! being all "perfect" like that.
*%$# that
laugh.gif
i like it when the white girls ask to touch my hair
roll.gif
i want my #$@% perfect like that
roll.gif
word, im saying
laugh.gif

Just bought some carrot creme from wall greens. Hopefully it works. Ima really try this time though and not do it half heartedly. It came wit like some carrotcholesterol or something at the top of it, do you guys use that too?

yeah, i use cholesterol every other day in the shower

leave it in for like 10 mins like conditioner

it makes your hair nice and soft

anyway, i've been wolfing for somewhere around 4 weeks

i'm trying to get this over w before the sun comes out for good

i can't wait til i get a cut but this is where i'm as of right now

excuse the peeziness on the back of the neck

sdc10029.jpg

16f2503e32be9fb0cfcc29aa5e7582802a21d07.jpg

Im back
I messed up the first time cause i drew the lines in my head by myself so i have to grow it out again and start over, this time ill have my girl draw them infor me.......................perfect......more pics when they are more defined

LOL.............Yea, i got this idea from a friend of mine.

The wave pattern doesn't only go by how you brush your hair.

You can basically train your hair to be in a certain pattern depending on your hair grade........im light skinned, but my hair is strait nappy when i grow itout.

What i do is brush against the grain for 2 weeks soo its not wavy at all.............then i get cut to start fresh.

#1...........360 waves is what i always use but i dont think it matters............put it in your hair like normal, but before you put the wave cap on, havesomeone with a sense of what a circle is to draw lines or "part" your hair going around your head with a twisty comb or something. (i tried to do itmyself, and the waves on one side of my head weren't curving to the front of my head, they were kinda just going from the back of my head...to the side andthats it............Kinda like that last wave on CTjordanfiends picture (sorry dude, you were the first example i could find, no disrespect

I would suggest using a stocking cap instead of a wave cap..........which i try to keep on for as long as i can.

you will need to do this every 2 or 3 days......I usually only do this on the weekends because im off and dont do much

When you take the cap off, brush brush brush just like everything else.

keep doing this until 1 or 2 cuts and they will start busting out in the pattern you put in your hair.....guaranteed, works everytime.

Back
Top Bottom